Several trips to Big Phil & 7 hrs of hard work later

Stez

I thoght it was about time I published any details of the upgrades I was planning so finally after a couple trips to ESR and 7 hours of washing and waxing, outside, inside and under I can now reveal..........................

Taaaaarrrrrraaaahhhhh!!!!!!!!!.............

Outside

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0025.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Inside

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0042.jpg

Under

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0003.jpg

IMG_0008.jpg

Very very nice, Phil should be sleeping in silk sheets and using bbqs fuelled by £50 notes by now after the amount of money he has off member on here. But i must admit the results look very good. Especially like the colour coded battery and brake fluid covers ( if you told me that without seeing it i would have said no no no) B)B)

Very very nice, Phil should be sleeping in silk sheets and using bbqs fuelled by £50 notes by now after the amount of money he has off member on here. But i must admit the results look very good. Especially like the colour coded battery and brake fluid covers ( if you told me that without seeing it i would have said no no no) B)B)

The amount of thought, suggestions and corrections he had to put in on my and Zedrushes cars I doubt he would have much need for any sheets, not convinced he ever sleeps ;)

The amount of thought, suggestions and corrections he had to put in on my and Zedrushes cars I doubt he would have much need for any sheets, not convinced he ever sleeps ;)

bout time someone clicked I'm just a robot :lol:

:thumbs: Very nice indeed. Like the wheels...what are they??

When's Big Phil going to open up a franchise in the Midlands?? Sunderland's too far away plus I can't speak the lingo.

PIAA Superrozzas - very nice!

?? Sunderland's too far away plus I can't speak the lingo.

Midlands?! Thats nothing compared to the trips me and Zedrush have made from down south! You should count yourself lucky mate! We need a southern division before he can think about a Midlands on ;)

?? Sunderland's too far away plus I can't speak the lingo.

Midlands?! Thats nothing compared to the trips me and Zedrush have made from down south! You should count yourself lucky mate! We need a southern division before he can think about a Midlands on ;)

That's two business opportunites for Phil then!!