Van driving idiot.

neo

Ah come on, who hasn’t had a bottle of Bolly at the wheel? Or are you folks more of a Rémy Martin persuasion?

On a more serious note, I suspect there’s far more people who roll a cig at the wheel than you might think. 

Well what a chopper! Just as Ekona has said, there are loads of people who do roll cigarettes at the wheel as for phones well don’t get me started on that subject! Everyday, every road. It’s a bloody joke. The punishments need to be a lot higher in my opinion.

I’d say the punishment is fair, but there’s next to chance of catching anyone doing it unless we put some tech in place to do it, and then everyone will caught doing everything. 

Plus it’s not like every person who uses a phone at the wheel crashes into a billion pieces. I used to do it all the time before it became illegal, never had an issue. I suspect that much like how some folks can multitask safely, others simply can’t. Not saying I disagree with the law, just offering a viewpoint.