Cheap Supercharged Zed

Digsy

What is that bonnet all about?????

I'm thinking that the lack of details is probably due to the fact that the seller knows jack about it.

I would love to know where this 450 bhp figure comes from though??????

I'm thinking that the lack of details is probably due to the fact that the seller knows jack about it.

Bonnet is required to clear the Stillen gubbins. A good reason why the Stillen SC isn't more popular.

Bonnet is required to clear the Stillen gubbins. A good reason why the Stillen SC isn't more popular.

That'll be why there are no front facing pics of the bonnet :yuck:

called him up he said it was an estimate as he bought the car as it was with supercharger on and figured with everything done must be running to that. Asked if the engine has been rebuilt he said hadnt got a clue :blush: like the seats though B)

So it's typical of someone that has no clue. They do some simple maths of Car + Supercharger = pie in the sky :dry:

If you don't know then put it on the dyno. I might buy it then sue them under trade descriptions act! :lol:

It is indeed total pie in the sky. How anyone can guess at the bhp figure and say that is just a pure chancer. Like Stew said it needs to be put dyno.

The stage 1 stillen supercharger kit I think goes to around 350BHP @ the fly and the stage 3 gives out a max of 410BHP, and that doesn't take into account the state of the engine anyway. Don't quote me on this as I am only a noob!

The bonnet is ugly, it spoils the lines of the car, personally I wouldn't touch it and would much prefer to go down the TT route with uprated internals.

It is indeed total pie in the sky. How anyone can guess at the bhp figure and say that is just a pure chancer. Like Stew said it needs to be put dyno.

The stage 1 stillen supercharger kit I think goes to around 350BHP @ the fly and the stage 3 gives out a max of 410BHP, and that doesn't take into account the state of the engine anyway. Don't quote me on this as I am only a noob!

The bonnet is ugly, it spoils the lines of the car, personally I wouldn't touch it and would much prefer to go down the TT route with uprated internals.

However for the price of a TT with uprated internals you'd be looking at 2 - 3 times the price this car is for sale for I guess.

I don't like the pluck a number game, I think it's misleading and very unprofessional.

However for the price of a TT with uprated internals you'd be looking at 2 - 3 times the price this car is for sale for I guess.

I don't like the pluck a number game, I think it's misleading and very unprofessional.

Absolutely, I agree. If you want it a bit more BHP the supercharger gives you more and is very good value. Going down the TT route is going to be very expensive, Im not sure what the internals of the 350z can take without upgrading, probably around 370? Anyway, I have already promised the Mrs not to modify the car so it will be kept totally stock.

32,000 miles and 4 owners ?

That would start the alarm bells ringing with me. implies lots of people have bought it, found out it's fecked and got rid of it sharpish....

I didn't see the 4 owners bit. Speaks for itself really.

My G had 5 owners across 13k so I don't think the number of owners is indicative of it being a shed. I think the 3 line ad, the pictures and lack of info on its mods are enough to gather that its about 500 miles away from blowing up :lol:

I'd go supercharger if I wanted the risk if I was just going stock internals. This conviced me away from turbo here. Just see how many turbo'd cars blew :headhurt:

Stillen would be ace if it wasn't for that daft bonnet

car_photo_13369_7.jpg

or

0509tur_05s+nissan_350z+left_front_view.jpg

I wouldn't advertise a picture of the bonnet either :lol: