Ebized's detailed 350Z

bryd

First detailing products arrived - Duragloss Microfibre Plush Wash Mitt and Drying Towel (26" x 17") - from CCSLtd (next day delivery).

They are soooooooooo soft - Mrs has got quite jealous the car is getting better tarting products than hers :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

i wish i could keep my bike that clean,

i just seem to never be able to get rid of the swirls and such no matter how hard i try. grr

whats the best advice??

i have autoglym super resin polish, and a bottle of meguires next generation spray wax

First detailing products arrived - Duragloss Microfibre Plush Wash Mitt and Drying Towel (26" x 17") - from CCSLtd (next day delivery).

They are soooooooooo soft - Mrs has got quite jealous the car is getting better tarting products than hers :lol:

What do you think of the Swissvax Best Of Show.I had my car detailed and he used the same wax,found it gave a really wet look.I ended up buying my own pot of it.

i just seem to never be able to get rid of the swirls and such no matter how hard i try. grr

whats the best advice??

i have autoglym super resin polish, and a bottle of meguires next generation spray wax

Same for me, what are the products used to get the shine you got in the photos on the black car ??

My azure is a great colour but you can see the swirls when you look hard.

whats the best advice??

Same for me, what are the products used to get the shine you got in the photos on the black car ??

Most the answers to your query are found amongst the photos on the first page of this thread and the final coat was Swissvax Best of Show wax, but you may wish to PM Bryd for further advice? ;)

whats the best advice??

Either get it professionaly detailed or by a rotary polisher,but beware if you buy your own you could end up paying more than getting it done by a pro.If you make a mistake and polish too long in one spot its a respray for that panel.

Nissan paint is very thin,i would recommend get it done by a pro and ask his advice one how to wah and dry in future.

whats the best advice??

Either get it professionaly detailed or by a rotary polisher,but beware if you buy your own you could end up paying more than getting it done by a pro.If you make a mistake and polish too long in one spot its a respray for that panel.

Nissan paint is very thin,i would recommend get it done by a pro and ask his advice one how to wah and dry in future.

Well said! - having seen endless comments about the Nissan paint quality (LACK OF) is the reason I chose a professional to do the work and hopefully I can keep it looking good with careful washing and a regular wax top-up :thumbs:

whats the best advice??

Well said! - having seen endless comments about the Nissan paint quality (LACK OF) is the reason I chose a professional to do the work and hopefully I can keep it looking good with careful washing and a regular wax top-up :thumbs:

OK i get the hint :thumbs::thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Fantastic Colin - looks the dogs.... I hope you are doing the 15 bucket and wash with clean water every minute advice from here !!! :lol:;)

I decided not to worry about my swirl marks until I saw your pics and well my car in the sun today and thought - I think I need to do something about it - be my luck the dealer will have some kid wash mine without my permission and all that work would be for nothing!! :headhurt:

But something needs to be done - Torvil andDean have been skating on my car!

Black is the colour though - super glossy black is just awesome! :thumbs:

BTW I always liked you number plate as much as your demon driving skills!! :teeth: