6 months of ownership - what's been done and my thoughts.

Added some new adjustable drop links to help with getting all the geometry correct. Next up will be adjustable camber and toe arms. 

20210424_100132.jpg

2 hours ago, davey_83 said:

How is best to go about setting up adjustable drop links on the drive for example? 

I wouldn't attempt to set them up on the driveway, I just fitted them. The car is off back to the garage on Thursday to have some bushes replaced with poly-bushes and the roll bar set up correctly. 

• Like 1
21 hours ago, davey_83 said:

How is best to go about setting up adjustable drop links on the drive for example? 

Drop links are fairly easy to set up, ultimately you want to set them up with the suspension under load from the weight of the car (car on ramps and not stands) and set them so there is not load going through the roll bar via the drop link with the bar in a neutral position (parallel ish to ground). Literally just adjust the length of the drop links so they will pass through the bar you are using and make sure the joints are can articulate freely. Easy peasy 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...