New 370Z Nismo Owner in Surrey

Morning all, two weeks in to Nismo ownership here and so pleased that I went a bit 'off grid' with buying this car. Never owned a two seater before as, believe it or not, very few appeal to me. It's not a daily so it didn't need to be practical for real world driving fortunately. I was looking for something different and was scrolling through all the sporty stuff by all makers on Autotrader and this popped up - the rest is history now!

December 2017, one owner, 16k miles and virtually mint condition (aside from a few small stone chips on the lower front). It was due its P1 oil service at point of sale so last week it went into Abbey Motorsport for that and a thorough check over and an 'all clear'.

A few mods in mind, so I'll need to do some research there - roll on (non-lockdown) summer!

20210212_132439_HDR-1.jpg

20210212_132512_HDR-1.jpg

Edited by Loadmaster
  • Like 4

1 hour ago, Willsy1980 said:

Welcome, just about to head in to month 3 of my Nismo ownership.

What mods do you have in mind ? 

What mods? Not a lot really. Short tail exhaust (but need to hear a few examples for real, I don't want obnoxiously loud), roof wrapped gloss black, rear window heavily tinted, rear wiper delete.

Hope you're enjoying yours as much as I am mine. 😀   

18 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

What mods? Not a lot really. Short tail exhaust (but need to hear a few examples for real, I don't want obnoxiously loud), roof wrapped gloss black, rear window heavily tinted, rear wiper delete.

Hope you're enjoying yours as much as I am mine. 😀   

Yeah, quite simply the best thing I have ever done was buying the Nismo (don't ever tell the wife I said that :) )

But as for Short tails, they are loud, I have the Tarmac Sports resonated tails. They certainly 'enhance' the noise level to 11 :) 

5 hours ago, Willsy1980 said:

Yeah, quite simply the best thing I have ever done was buying the Nismo (don't ever tell the wife I said that :) )

But as for Short tails, they are loud, I have the Tarmac Sports resonated tails. They certainly 'enhance' the noise level to 11 :) 

The TS resonated short tails are exactly what I'm thinking of. If you were nearer I'd ask to pop round for a listen!

Edited by Loadmaster
  • Like 1

19 hours ago, Loadmaster said:

The TS resonated short tails are exactly what I'm thinking of. If you were nearer I'd ask to pop round for a listen!

Maybe not the best indication but:

Edit:

Videos seen by Loadmaster, now removed for security reasons :)

Yeah I know, the bins are full... Damn 3 week collections. 

Edited by Willsy1980
  • Thanks 1