Jump to content
Jonnymonno

Recaro Nismo seats for sale(NOW SOLD)

Recommended Posts

     NOW SOLD MODERATORS PLEASE LOCK
 

 

The buyer of my 370 didn’t want these seats and preferred the standards so I'm putting these up for sale.

Both seats are in fab condition With the fitted side airbags and are ready to go straight into a 370z as i spent hours laser cutting and shaping the brackets to adapt to the Bride bases (see my build thread “The Nissan dealer made me do it”)

They transform the look of the car once in!!

£1850.00 and buyer collects 

Thank you 

77530CC0-E435-481F-B1C6-B41638CEDFB7.jpeg

B2BC4400-19D1-45DF-8F4F-5C9527C3C141.jpeg

0182853E-8A15-4A01-A54B-A3CB291D6C3F.jpeg

089848F6-CA7D-43CA-8DCF-2B7BB8944D7D.jpeg

D0CB3788-4D5F-4EFB-A9B0-993A8F0D19CD.jpeg

80382D48-3365-4118-9FCC-F703419E6F58.jpeg

7384CC25-3DD1-4DFA-BD0A-C9295958C3D2.jpeg

46483EF8-D3AC-4340-B69D-7CADD3DC92E0.jpeg

Edited by Jonnymonno
Now sold
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love these seats if I had the funds. Need to sell my HR Gearbox and nismo wheels first though :0

 

Paul 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi Paul

Getting them to fit and making the brackets to fit a 370 was a pain but well worth it as they will bolt straight in for the next owner

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/04/2020 at 17:30, Jonnymonno said:

The buyer of my 370 didn’t want these seats and preferred the standards so I'm putting these up for sale.

Both seats are in fab condition With the fitted side airbags and are ready to go straight into a 370z as i spent hours laser cutting and shaping the brackets to adapt to the Bride bases (see my build thread “The Nissan dealer made me do it”)

They transform the look of the car once in!!

£1850.00 and buyer collects 

Thank you 

77530CC0-E435-481F-B1C6-B41638CEDFB7.jpeg

B2BC4400-19D1-45DF-8F4F-5C9527C3C141.jpeg

0182853E-8A15-4A01-A54B-A3CB291D6C3F.jpeg

089848F6-CA7D-43CA-8DCF-2B7BB8944D7D.jpeg

D0CB3788-4D5F-4EFB-A9B0-993A8F0D19CD.jpeg

80382D48-3365-4118-9FCC-F703419E6F58.jpeg

7384CC25-3DD1-4DFA-BD0A-C9295958C3D2.jpeg

46483EF8-D3AC-4340-B69D-7CADD3DC92E0.jpeg

Where abouts are you based? They are truly stunning seats. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Killick.z said:

Where abouts are you based? They are truly stunning seats. 

I’m just outside Stoke on Trent 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Killick.z said:

Where abouts are you based? They are truly stunning seats. 

They would complete your already clean nismo B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Killick.z said:

Where abouts are you based? They are truly stunning seats. 

They would look great in your zed

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jonnymonno said:

How they looked in my Zed

F3718B11-6B42-4B18-8218-A39DFA2457EF.png

They do finish off the interior really well. How many miles did you drive in them? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Killick.z said:

They do finish off the interior really well. How many miles did you drive in them? 

Only around 1500 miles they hug you really well and were very comfy, I’m so surprised the new owner didn’t want them but he said his missus would kill him if the car didn't have heated seats :D

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Killick.z said:

Guys! I'm trying to resist but yes I couldn't agree more :lol:

Just buy them 

And the day you want to sell your nismo give me a call :lol:

 

I've seen it at a few meets and it's super clean :D

These would finish it off a treat 

 

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hi 

I love the seats, and they would certainly set my Nismo off.

Very interested !!!

Unfortunately I am in the vulnerable category and cannot leave the house.

Only live in Tamworth so not far away.

I will keep a eye on the post because they are stunning. I bought a new 2014 Nismo with the standard seats.

The following year they put those seats in I could have wept. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, BIG-COL said:

Hi 

I love the seats, and they would certainly set my Nismo off.

Very interested !!!

Unfortunately I am in the vulnerable category and cannot leave the house.

Only live in Tamworth so not far away.

I will keep a eye on the post because they are stunning. I bought a new 2014 Nismo with the standard seats.

The following year they put those seats in I could have wept. 

Hi col 

Didn't know you were still around the forum I hope you are well mate

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, nissanman312 said:

Hi col 

Didn't know you were still around the forum I hope you are well mate

 

Hi Nic

Yes I'm still around, 

Just Lol

Bad health 

Heart surgery 18 months ago 

Developed Polymyalgia Rheumatica on meds for that.

Had a total knee replacement 5 weeks ago 

On the way back now mate

What you driving now ? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, BIG-COL said:

Hi Nic

Yes I'm still around, 

Just Lol

Bad health 

Heart surgery 18 months ago 

Developed Polymyalgia Rheumatica on meds for that.

Had a total knee replacement 5 weeks ago 

On the way back now mate

What you driving now ? 

 

Oh no sounds like you have been through the mill a bit glad your on the mend mate 

 

I'm in another supercharged z again :lol:

Couldn't keep away 

 

We'll have to have a run out again when this is all over 

 

I've still got your number I think :thumbs:

Edited by nissanman312

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, nissanman312 said:

Oh no sounds like you have been through the mill a bit glad your on the mend mate 

 

I'm in another supercharged z again :lol:

Couldn't keep away 

 

We'll have to have a run out again when this is all over 

 

I've still got your number I think :thumbs:

Definitely mate .:thumbs:

What model have you got ? 

I've just sent an enquiry to west Midlands turbo to see if they fit turbos to 370Zs.

I am interested in those seats though they are stunning.

My car is still mint as you would expect 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, BIG-COL said:

Definitely mate .:thumbs:

What model have you got ? 

I've just sent an enquiry to west Midlands turbo to see if they fit turbos to 370Zs.

I am interested in those seats though they are stunning.

My car is still mint as you would expect 

I'll message you privately mate so we are not filling John's thred 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com

350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com

×
×
  • Create New...