Hello from Central Scotland

binns

Hi folks

Just thought I'd post a quick hello & introduce myself. I'm Ross from Central Scotland, recently picked up my 370z Connect Premium & already got a few things on the way for it lol.

First things first it's getting a full new set of Michelin PS4S fitted on Thursday and heading into Nissan for a full service (P3 service including spark plugs & coolant change). As for mods, I've got the GTR button on the way along with a Tarmac Sportz short shifter & WC Lathe Werks knob getting delivered too. Also looking at ordering the rear view camera kit, as I'm not confident with reversing it yet emoji28.png

Here's a few photos of previous cars also, I've dabbled with some French & Jap cars as you can see!

Carbon Silver 370z

c0XetBe.jpg

Clio 197

5ijEbrm.jpg

400bhp WRX STi

55RhuxT.jpg

Megane 250 Cup

hkGs7VI.jpg

Supercharged Civic FN2

Nwnw04D.jpg

Jyfe3Vi.jpg

Welcome along mate. Quite a few of us in the central belt but very few are on here now

Ive set up a whatsapp group for old and new owners. If you want added pm me your number, we meet regularly. Most members are on the Zcotland facebook page

Which part are you from?

15 hours ago, LRF4N said:

Welcome along mate. Quite a few of us in the central belt but very few are on here now

Ive set up a whatsapp group for old and new owners. If you want added pm me your number, we meet regularly. Most members are on the Zcotland facebook page

Which part are you from?

you know that recruiting to Zcotland is my role right Irfan? :lol::lol:

anyway, join Zcotland page on facebook if you are on there, we have monthly meetings throughout the year and some usually go together to biggest shows around Scotland. youll see us in Dumfries on the 15th if you are coming?

On 04/09/2019 at 20:55, ZMANALEX said:

:welcome:  to the forum Ross.

Thanks buddy!

On 04/09/2019 at 22:31, LRF4N said:

Which part are you from?

Thanks mate, from Falkirk so sorta central lol.

9 hours ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

Hi and welcome along. 

Thanks

9 hours ago, Umster said:

Welcome buddy! 

Cheers

8 hours ago, daniel94 said:

you know that recruiting to Zcotland is my role right Irfan? :lol::lol:

anyway, join Zcotland page on facebook if you are on there, we have monthly meetings throughout the year and some usually go together to biggest shows around Scotland. youll see us in Dumfries on the 15th if you are coming?

Umm I'm not sure haha, I've joined the Zcotland facebook page by the way. With working shifts and doing up the house/garden it sometimes doesn't leave me much spare time the now lol

2 hours ago, nissanjuke said:

welcome Ross :teeth: lets get zedding !!!

Thanks

8 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Hi from Bristol :)

Thanks