How often do you clean your Z?!!!!

shire350Z

Just spent most of the day cleaning and waxing the car and not forgettin cleaning that engine bay up AGAIN!!! but starting to look B)

I seem to spend nearly all sunday most weekends cleaning the Z!! I at least wash it every sunday, must have a fortune in cleaning products sat in my big cleaning box :lol:

Just wondered how often and how much time you guys spend on your car wether your same as me, or is it im just abit obsessive :lol:

But must admit i enjoy cleaning it and lookin at it shine as much as i enjoy driving it :yahoo:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

thing is aswell i drive a van for work so sometimes it wont get used in the week and i still clean it even if it hasnt moved (rain, dust, etc) :lol:

I'm guilty of that :blush: been using the co car and mine hasnt moved !

usually polish approx once a month but sometimes twice a week :surrender:

Just spent most of the day cleaning and waxing the car and not forgettin cleaning that engine bay up AGAIN!!! but starting to look B)

I seem to spend nearly all sunday most weekends cleaning the Z!! I at least wash it every sunday, must have a fortune in cleaning products sat in my big cleaning box :lol:

Just wondered how often and how much time you guys spend on your car wether your same as me, or is it im just abit obsessive :lol:

But must admit i enjoy cleaning it and lookin at it shine as much as i enjoy driving it :yahoo:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

and you will have another shiney bit to polish on wednesday :thumbs:

great news :thumbs:

ill get booked in at the garage then phil think they said would be week on monday at earliest !! so can i def book for monday?! or sould i wait till you actually have it?!

will any of the orange pipes be ready?! polished bracket to phil ;)

great news :thumbs:

ill get booked in at the garage then phil think they said would be week on monday at earliest !! so can i def book for monday?! or sould i wait till you actually have it?!

will any of the orange pipes be ready?! polished bracket to phil ;)

Will know about the hoses tomorow.

Week monday will be fine for fitting.

I clean the Zed every week with fail, more often than not twice a week, last week was 3 times. :p A normal clean takes 1 & half hours, and a full wax/groom etc, is about 4-5 hours. Then you have a show groom, which will take about 2 weekends. Grooming engine bay with soft tiny paint brushes, interior grooming, the works really. :D

Well I think I quality for Zed Obsessive Complusive Cleaning Disorder, I may have written the book. :lol::p