Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
ShortPaul

Mk1 370 nismo

Recommended Posts

Anybody know what the colour options were for the mk1 370 nismo and also how many are there in the UK? B)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3, white, grey and black iirc, all metallic (pearlescent).  No clue to how many but very rare.  In 2 1/2 years I never saw another one in the flesh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I really want to get but not in the position to do so at the mo, hopefully with in the next two years, there are a couple on the web at the mo but they are holding there price, hopefully they won't start going up in value yet;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have a look out for this one.  Although whoever has it might have removed the Nismo decals :thumbdown:

59FA59A7-021B-4652-930C-A92AA06BA87B.jpeg

3B71673D-86EE-400C-B531-E0004D485E8B.jpeg

00354D0F-0B7D-474D-A66B-5A04BC9768DC.jpeg

0628DD9F-7E5C-4430-8377-1B843964428A.jpeg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, The G Man said:

Have a look out for this one.  Although whoever has it might have removed the Nismo decals :thumbdown:

59FA59A7-021B-4652-930C-A92AA06BA87B.jpeg

3B71673D-86EE-400C-B531-E0004D485E8B.jpeg

00354D0F-0B7D-474D-A66B-5A04BC9768DC.jpeg

0628DD9F-7E5C-4430-8377-1B843964428A.jpeg

Is it yours, not sure about the decals tbh

Edited by ShortPaul
Spelling

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It was mine, moved on to a Mustang, but I should’ve kept this as well.  My Mrs would like to have it back (still keep the Stang as well)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fare shout, I should of kept the big wing mk1 escort:bangin: hey ho, how much did it sell for if don't mind me asking? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This was mine.  I got £21k part ex. on an A45 AMG.  Often wish I’d kept it but selling made sense at the time.  At 50 I feel a bit less conspicuous in the GT I have now.

 

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, ShortPaul said:

Fare shout, I should of kept the big wing mk1 escort:bangin: hey ho, how much did it sell for if don't mind me asking? 

I got 24.5k on a trade in, sold the extras (Ark GRiP (to Girjeet, who now claims its worth £1700 :lol:), Nismo Knob (he sold that for double what he paid me :lol:) GTR starter button and spare Plenum cover) which netted me 26.5k, 8.5k later I had a 5.0 Mustang GT Premium Pack B)   I advertised it on here for 24.5k (IIRC) with all the extras, so was pleased at what I got.  

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rough idea....approx 119 sold 2013-2014 before mk2 came out. I did read somewhere that there were a few SORN and approx 100 remain OTR. Apart from shows  I have only spotted 2 others, both at Japfest this year! I have never seen another on the road-which is why i opted for one rather than a Cayman or Focus RS.

 

Have seen one in red, but think it may have been wrapped/repainted/foreign???

Edited by N1ck

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The silver is K23 (Brilliant Silver). I've seen 4 in silver, a few in white which is the most 'common' it seems and 1 in black. That's in a year. 

 

Remember seeing a MK2 in red which was for sale and looked stunning. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'd give my left leg for a black MK1 :wub:  Just a shame that they basically don't exist :lol:

 

I've only ever seen one for sale and it was around the £20k mark and had 60k miles.  I'm certainly not wealthy enough for that! £15k was a push :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer the MK2:wave:

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have likes and dislikes about the mk1 and the mk2, but out of the two it would be the mk1 all day long for me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, ShortPaul said:

I have likes and dislikes about the mk1 and the mk2, but out of the two it would be the mk1 all day long for me

Befriended now.:surrender:. Hope you are feeling better buddy and on the road to recovery.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Payco said:

Befriended now.:surrender:. Hope you are feeling better buddy and on the road to recovery.

That's funny:teeth: yeeh on the mend phased return to work next week, don't really want to go back as I have had a taste of retirement and I like it, but I got get back to normal :sly:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's good news. I have 4 years left and counting.:kicking:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Payco said:

That's good news. I have 4 years left and counting.:kicking:

I will go green with envey in minute, nice one

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Silverthorn said:

I'd give my left leg for a black MK1 :wub:  Just a shame that they basically don't exist :lol:

 

I've only ever seen one for sale and it was around the £20k mark and had 60k miles.  I'm certainly not wealthy enough for that! £15k was a push :lol:

Saw a black one recently low milage £21k

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

350z-uk.com

370z-uk.com

×
×
  • Create New...