Looking for my old Z

Neoncypher

Hi all, 

Sorry if this is in the wrong place or is not allowed (mods pls move or delete if I'm breaking any rules) 

I'm trying to track down my old Z to see if the new new owner would want to sell. I thought I'd see if they're on here or if anyone knows the new owner. I've regretted selling it ever since it left and I'd love to get it back. 

Any help would be much appreciated 

Cheers

Adam 

32vORrG.jpg

• Like 1

Moved the post to here for you Adam as it is a more appropriate sub section, ...plus hopefully more members will see the post then as more traffic comes through here. ;)

Good luck with the search.  :thumbs:

Edit: Oh and just checked the Zed for MOT/Tax ~ all up to date so definitely still on the road.

Link: https://vehicleenquiry.service.gov.uk/ViewVehicle

• Like 1

I checked mine on ask mid and vehicle enquiry after I seen it got sold as I knew some work was needing done.  It went from a main dealership to some small private dealer in Oldham, sat there for ages then seem to get sold. It got taxed and insured but its been running about since Oct' with no MOT! (my poor car what is someone doing with it?!) This post just made me check again and finally... it's been MOT'd.... (silly buggers). Think I'll have a check on the MOT history see what came up lol. 

Edited by AMT

Checking old cars MOT history very often makes for interesting viewing. The other year I checked an old Golf GT TDi I used to own only to find that it now had less miles on it than when I sold it 6 years previously. A bit of trawling back through MOT`s and I worked out that someone clocked over 100,000 miles off it shortly after buying it from me. Unfortunately the online history only went back to after I sold it so I couldnt pinpoint the exact year it happened.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...