Hey team! Dave here!

Gidday guys,

I'm Dave, moved to the UK in April for a sweet new job. I've joined the Z club!

I wanted a 350Z because my company (Link) makes an ecu for them, The 350 has a lot of tech I can geek out on; VVTi, E-Throttle, a busy ol' CAN Bus, plus it's an interesting engine, V6, cool stuff. They're comfortable, handle well and have enough power to dance with.
I picked up this cool cat a few weeks ago from down near Brighton (chur bro if you're on here)
image.png.fa8ef7c5790f7dd40d5a592c69eafec3.png
Essential stats, as I got it:
63000 miles
wheel spacers
Scorpion Exhaust
Y pipe

Back in New Zealand I had a marina blue '89 MX5 that I blasted around in (yikes that's an old photo):

Image may contain: 3 people

I've also been a motorcyclist for 10 years and raced for 8 on a 2008 Yamaha R6:
Image may contain: one or more people, motorcycle and outdoor

I was involved with my university motorsport society, I did Formula SAE , and I've been involved with various motorcycle rides and clubs. I've road tripped all over New Zealand in cars and on bikes.

I have no huge plans for the 350, I may give it a little tickle up, but this is no test mule, as you can see I don't have the space for it to be a project car either.

I'm more interested in driver controls and interface at this stage, in time maybe some suspension, rims, etc for track days, but nothing too major. Fortunately the way I set myself up over here with the office, this really is a weekend car.

I'm keen as a bean to get involved in events, track days, social drives, cruises, tours, whatever you guys call them here. I eat-sleep-breathe motorsports so I'll wax lyrical about all sorts. Hit me up for a chat or something. 

chur

• Like 1