New Exhaust **Now with pics & Vid**

Ian

**Prepares to get flamed like never before** :snack:

My new exhaust arrived earlier. Lots of you wont like it but nevermind :p

DSC_0620.jpg

DSC_0625.jpg

DSC_0622.jpg

More pictures & some videos to come when I get it fitted & do a bumper tuck B)

You've only shown half! :p:P

Well Ian. it'll be different and that is what you strive for. It takes a real man to make a decision that is a break from the norm. Well done.

I love the tip! :teeth:

The pics will be the decider but that is a small silencer for a single pipe - it's going to sound LOUD in that cabin! :bangin:

Thats the plan :teeth: Theres also a silencer in the mid pipe, which the Blitz doesn't have.

Will be getting it fitted saturday morning so will get some pics up as soon as its done :)

The pics will be the decider but that is a small silencer for a single pipe - it's going to sound LOUD in that cabin! :bangin:

Thats the plan :teeth: Theres also a silencer in the mid pipe, which the Blitz doesn't have.

Will be getting it fitted saturday morning so will get some pics up as soon as its done :)

It's going to snow down with us on Sunday so make sure you get up bright and early to ensure you get finished in time to take it for a blast :D

considered this myself, think greddy discontinued it? watch out for it burning your bumper tho bud :)

Yup, has been discontinued. Its taken me about 5weeks to find somwhere that had this in stock :)

Will have to keep an eye on the bumper but I think GReddy changed the later models to avoid the burning issue?

OK. Got my exhuast fitted this morning & it is LOUD :scare:

100_2129.jpg

100_2126.jpg

100_2127.jpg

100_2125.jpg

100_2128.jpg

I really need to do a bumper tuck when I get chance so it looks a bit cleaner. I love the exhaust though, the Blitz sounded awesome but this is a whole different level B)

With the silencer put in place its much quieter so its been removed :teeth:

I know some/most of you wont like it but I do :p