New Exhaust **Now with pics & Vid**

Ian

Sounds B) and you're right, it's loud. Are you on the Western Industrial estate there?

Its an industrial estate in Bedwas, No Idea which one though :blush:

Gonna have a go at the bumper tuck tomorrow I think. Single is definatley the way forward for the 350Z :thumbs:

Sounds B) and you're right, it's loud. Are you on the Western Industrial estate there?

Gonna have a go at the bumper tuck tomorrow I think. Single is definatley the way forward for the 350Z :thumbs:

doesnt the "bumper tuck" involve cutting the bumper ??

Nope, Just a fold & a few screws to hold it

Nope, Just a fold & a few screws to hold it

:thumbs: Take some pics if you do it :) I can feel a single exit silencer coming on :lol:

wow quite a tuck.

are you pleased with outcome Ian. Not sure if it could do with a mesh/grill to hide the exposed diff/suspension

Yeah, I love it :yahoo:

Not sure how it would look with mesh? Will be getting a kit eventually so will see how it lines up with that

look's freaking awesome for a quick mod B)

how much was the exhaust ?? :ninja:

Fairly cheap. Cost me £370 for a Y-pipe back system & £40 customs charges :thumbs:

Hmmmmmm ... any seller links ??

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayI ... 0147141999 ;)

I offered him $500 for it and he accepted, not sure how many more he has in stock though. Failing that you could try some traders on My350 but they were all sold out.

• 2 weeks later...

Had my first long run since getting the GReddy fitted & I'm deaf :teeth:

Its a really loud noise upto 90ish, Then past 90 it changes the tone completly & gets even louder :wacko: (on track of course :) )

It sounds like no other Z I have heared B)

Sorry to p*ss on your bonfire mate but the TS diffuser will not fitt you new Zorst! Im in love with it and am trying to work out if it will fir my 5Zigen but its a big gamble if it does not fit!

Thought it may not fit :mad: but I'm still looking. I seen it from one view earlier & it looks like it would fit but from other views i'm not so sure. It fits a few other singles & the new GReddy dual so im hoping that it may fit with a slight modification to the diffuser.

Im not sure the chargespeed one will fit either though :dry: