RDON

Need help with 370z door handle Nissan part numbers

HI Folks

having trouble with Nissan getting part numbers for the new black door handles for the 370z. now nissan will only give you parts numbers if you have VIN number or REG of the car you need parts for! i have a 2013 370z and want to buy the 2018 black ones. I have rung 4 different dealers and they wont quote me!  would really appreciate some help with the OEM parts numbers or if someone with a 2018 370z ringing their Nissan dealer with their REG and getting hold of the door handles part number for me.

TIA.  Rich

I've been debating getting mine wrapped to match the other grey bits( spoiler/mirrors/skirts etc) so if it doesn't look great I can peel it off.

Have you looked through auto trader to get someones no plate? I know it's a bit cheeky....

I'm guessing by your profile pic you have a white nismo?? Same here, should you get any info on the handles let me know please:-)

Can you not get your existing handles painted black ?

I'd be interested in knowing this info if you find it.  I'm not a fan of wrapping and would not be keen on having them painted, but proper OEM handles in black would be quite tempting.

6 hours ago, N1ck said:

I've been debating getting mine wrapped to match the other grey bits( spoiler/mirrors/skirts etc) so if it doesn't look great I can peel it off.

Have you looked through auto trader to get someones no plate? I know it's a bit cheeky....

I'm guessing by your profile pic you have a white nismo?? Same here, should you get any info on the handles let me know please:-)

I spoke to wrappers and they said doing the door handles would not last long so ruled that out.

6 hours ago, Payco said:

Can you not get your existing handles painted black ?

i could but i use my 370z everyday so want the long term hard wearing option.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, rickdon said:

i could but i use my 370z everyday so want the long term hard wearing option.

Aren't the new 2018 handles a dark grey, as opposed to black? (Still look nice though).

I've had my nismo's handles painted black by my paint guy. Mine is a daily and still look immaculate. Surely as long as the paint work is good, and you aren't super rough/heavy handed it will last?

And for the price Nissan will want for 2x2018 door handles, I could get my handles repainted for life of the car :lol: 

• Like 1

just bumping this up to see if a fellow 370z owner can help!

you can get carbon fibre covers from Evo r or just paint them gloss black easy done.

I went into wrap company and asked for cuttings FOC and just wrapped the movable handle and my lights, easy to replace when it's worn out and costs you nothing.:yahoo:

20180711_154058.jpg

20180904_155559.jpg

23 hours ago, nissanjuke said:

have you made up your mind yet B)

yes. still looking to pursue new versions unless i cant get a used set for the right price.

On 30/08/2018 at 16:58, sipar69 said:

I'd be interested in knowing this info if you find it.  I'm not a fan of wrapping and would not be keen on having them painted, but proper OEM handles in black would be quite tempting.

6-8 weeks delivery from Japan, £83 each side, will PM you when they land here, got 5 sets on order.