A lesson to be learnt

ATTAK Z

Took the Porsche out for a mini break the last couple of days - today we travelled from Pocklington to Goathland (TV programme Heartbeat was set there) where we had lunch at the Mallyan Spout Hotel (spotted a blue roadster in the car park), on to Whitby, then down the coast road to Robin Hood's Bay, Scarborough and Filey.

Lovely weather today so top down and just pulling into the car park at the bottom off Robin Hood's Bay when the wife discovered a Seagull incident ... the bird had unloaded on the top of my wife's head (she's blonde) and the dregs I discovered were on the back of the car ... only a disabled space left so I parked half i the bay leaving space for other cars to get round.

So there I am doing the hairdresser/cleaner job on wifey's head using wet wipes which I keep in the glove box when in comes a Kia Sorrento with an old couple in ... the lady immeadiately jumps out and gives me an earful of "Are you parking there ? - are  you disabled ? cos we are and we have a blue badge".

I explain what has happened and ask for a couple of minutes to tidy the wife up before I move my car to allow them to park. So I eventually move the car and allow space for them to park and I continue with the clear up.

An American couple offer water for the final cleanup and a nice English guy comes over to see if he can help.

By this time I had a pile of used wet wipes piled up on the dash when old lady (with hubby), both with sticks, walks by and starts chastising me again, commenting that it's lucky to have a seagull poo on you and that I could have avoided the mess if I hadn't had the roof down. I sarcastically thanked her for her help and she went on her way down to the sea front.

I was just about to follow them to the car park waste bins when I had a brilliant idea before I continued my journey.

Can you guess what it was ????

Answers below please

2 minutes ago, OnlyAfro said:

I suppose you could wipe it along the window edge and wiper blades so when used it smears all over.

Or tuck them in a vent somewhere to bring them luck.

Yea that's basically what I did ...