370z seat issue

Daztardly

So I’m fairly new to the site. We test drove a 370z, and we both loved it, but my lady can’t get comfy in the passenger seat. 

The driver seat is much better, as it has more adjustability. This is the only thing stopping us from buying one.  Does anyone else have the same problem?

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to get past this issue?

So I can again look to buy one of these fantastic cars

My wife and I found the 370 an extremely comfortable cruiser in nearly 5 years of ownership with much of the 21k mileage being done on road trips from Surrey/Sussex to Wales and Scotland on numerous occasions and having reached  the enjoyable driving roads in those  areas that allowed me to exploit the handling of the car to the full - a period of car ownership that was one of the best of my life.

Oh, and we were well into our sixties then - testament to once a petrolhead etc ....... that I can't shake off :lol:

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Daztardly said:

The 370z might be an option again. The girlfriend really wants one and says She’ll just get a cushion. So we’re on the hunt again. We’ll see what happens when we have another test drive. 

Result :)