Evenin' all...

... just wanted to introduce myself after lurking for a couple of weeks.

Recently changed my T350C ...

IMG_0574.jpg

... for a 350Z (GT4 - No. 6 of 176) ...

350ZGT4.jpg

I'm really surprised how taken I am with the 'Z' ... it's a great all round package.

Looks like a great forum... looking forward to being a more active member!

Cheers

Bradders :)

Thanks for the warm welcome guys! :)

It was hard to part with the Tiv, but the fact the engine was separate from the rest of the car at the time (again!), made it a little more bearable.

Had the Tiv for just over a year and loved every minute of it... the looks, sound, and the positive responses it provoked from other road users were all great ... had various faults but i'd gone into ownership with my eyes wide open so these weren't at all unexpected. But in the end, it was hardly getting used and wasn't ideally suited to what I need a car for (i.e. trips to the shops and motorway miles to clients / family).

The Z is a far more practical and useable car, but this doesn't make it at all dull. Whilst it doesn't have the same 'sense of occasion' as driving the Tiv, it's quick, nice looking and ultimately suits my needs. As I said originally, I was expecting a tinge of disappointment when a swapped cars, but on the contrary i'm really taken with the Z and spend as much time making up spurious reasons to go to the garage as I did when I had the Tiv :thumbs:

Hi Brad, welcome to the site. :thumbs:

My mate had a T350 but had to get rid of it after a year - running costs were at classic Ferrari level and he couldn't justify it. Still got a Griffith 500 in the family though! Might see you around the local area.... :)