Zed cherry popped at last!

Finally! After searching for going on a year, my first Zed. And it was worth the wait. 

Taken a couple views to fully fall for the colour but now, in the most un-ashamed, biased of ways, I will say it's my favourite colour, haha.

Not the best picture but seems fitting as it's the first one I snapped after buying her and stopping at a service station to take it all in! It's immaculate inside and out. (The black dot on the door is a spot on my camera for the zoomers inners). I have now bought her more cleaning products than I thought possible. 

IMG_1247.thumb.jpg.00f528f8a3f7fe233f538ab663e82591.jpg

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, The Big Miester said:

Congrats on the new purchase looks good :thumbs:

Is that Teebay Services..? :)

Thanks! And yep. Teebay. Although, I struggled not to stop at every services to get out and have another look!

Thats a gorgeous colour dont think ive ever seen a 350 like it in person or pictures. As we know only cool cars have black roofs or bonnets :D even got the (in my opinion) Better looking wheels :D 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Redsky said:

Thats a gorgeous colour dont think ive ever seen a 350 like it in person or pictures. As we know only cool cars have black roofs or bonnets :D even got the (in my opinion) Better looking wheels :D 

Thanks!

The black roof definitely makes it go faster. No question!

12 hours ago, veeg33 said:

Nice zed!! just need matching wheels to make it great IMHO B)

Thanks. I think blue wheels would be as step too far for me. The black on black you've got in your profile looks great though. Stealthy!

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Mik Du said:

Welcome. Is it a wrap? I've never seen that colour?

It is. When it's wet its got a nice touch of iridescence to it. You can kind of see that in the picture since it was chucking it down for my first drive.  :boat:

Edited by Daz Boot
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Daz Boot said:

Thanks. I think blue wheels would be as step too far for me. The black on black you've got in your profile looks great though. Stealthy!

Black, gold, or bronze might work well.........And maybe dark candy red B)