STUBBY ARIELS ? MMMMMMMMMMMMMM !

M350ZB

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Has anyone had any reception problems with the stubby that trev has, got mine, fitted it today, and seems ok, just now and then get some fuzz, where never had this before ? Also talking to chris, his has started to rust up and loosing recpetion quite badly, as the fit is not 100% fit, !

Has anyone had any reception problems with the stubby that trev has, got mine, fitted it today, and seems ok, just now and then get some fuzz, where never had this before ? Also talking to chris, his has started to rust up and loosing recpetion quite badly, as the fit is not 100% fit, !

I have had a few problems with poor reception but only now and again so not too bothered. I guess it depends where you live. No problems with corrosion though. :)

Yeah, I got the one that Trev and Gix have, but the threads have started to rust and reception is getting worse. I'm going back OEM for now and have ordered an S2000 one instead :)