Roof wrap and rear window tint...

zippypooz

So, i finally decided to get my rear window tinted by the good guys at Solar Screen in Burgess Hill, West Sussex.

They did a great job, very helpful and very reasonably priced too.

Next up, the roof...so i ordered some black Avery Supreme wrapping film and got to it...

Payco kindly provided coke and biscuits and a quick hand to lay the wrap on to the roof.

I wish id done it sooner but as with most trades, wrapping your own stuff usually takes a back seat when youre wrapping everyone elses cars!

So heres the final look...Its amazing how it changes the stance of the car and almost lowers it...

IMG_6594_zpsklebodzw.jpg

IMG_6605_zpsot4pvrke.jpg

IMG_6596_zpsjwtnuro4.jpg

IMG_6606_zps5smpvmeo.jpg

Edited by zippypooz
  • Like 4

Great job and thanks for the acknowledgement for my help.Shame I only managed to have one of my own biscuits.Car is looking better and better.Not bad for someone who once told me they aren't modding their z.

• Like 2

Great job and thanks for the acknowledgement for my help.Shame I only managed to have one of my own biscuits.Car is looking better and better.Not bad for someone who once told me they aren't modding their z.

I ate your biscuits to help your wasteline Payco...its not modding in my book, its amending. :stir:

Looks good mate and do like those wheels. That's the problem with a black car, you can't wrap a black car black.

Thanks buddy. Haha yup i know what you mean! You can only really to matte or satin unless you re -wrap it another colour!

I want to do this as my next mod. I'm assuming you can't really tint the side windows, only the little quarter ones?

Don't want anything not legal thats all :)

Yeah some firms wont do them and i think theyre already at the legal limit as standard. I didnt want them done anyway.

Well worth doing this I think, you wouldnt be disappointed!

Looking at tints too, how much did you get the tints for? I'm local too :thumbs:

Hi buddy, Solar Screen in burgess hill did this for £80.

Thats the rear and the small side windows. Nice blokes and obviously take pride in what they do!!

Edited by zippypooz

Looking at tints too, how much did you get the tints for? I'm local too :thumbs:

Thats the rear and the small side windows. Nice blokes and obviously take pride in what they do!!

Oh cool not bad at all! I'm Crowborough so about half an hour ish, always about in Crawley which is close :)

Oh cool not bad at all! I'm Crowborough so about half an hour ish, always about in Crawley which is close :)

Ahhh cool...may arrange a meet up at a local pub then at some point! Yeah very good price. And not far to come either!

Ahhh cool...may arrange a meet up at a local pub then at some point! Yeah very good price. And not far to come either!

Trying to at the moment on the south east section on the forum! Be good to get at least 3 or 4 of us aha

Trying to at the moment on the south east section on the forum! Be good to get at least 3 or 4 of us aha

Im sure Martin (Payco) and Si (Darkside) will gladly pop along. Martin is near me and i think Si is your neck of the woods.

We've met at the Bolney Stage in the past. Nice pub for a chat about Zeds!

Edited by zippypooz
  • Like 1