Hello from sunny sheffield

After having a silvia a 200sx and a celica I have just bought a 2004 350gt I pick it up on friday from Gordon lambs at Chesterfield (I think someone on this forum may know where that is :) ) It is silver with 13.500 miles on the clock and I am quite looking forward to some summer fun,a friend of mine in the states told me about this forum so here I am. :thumbs:

Welcome to the forum buddy! Be careful of the Zed in the rain lol she doesnt like it very much! I cant wait for some sun to come to Scotland so i can enjoy crusing B) The guys on here are great any questions just ask am sure someone will know! Take it easy. Jay

Welcome to the forum buddy! Be careful of the Zed in the rain lol she doesnt like it very much! I cant wait for some sun to come to Scotland so i can enjoy crusing B) The guys on here are great any questions just ask am sure someone will know! Take it easy. Jay

Thats nonsense, its fantastic fun in the rain as long as you turn the ESP off :teeth:

Thats nonsense, its fantastic fun in the rain as long as you turn the ESP off :teeth:

Each to their own Andy but much rather drive in the sun than rain!

Each to their own Andy but much rather drive in the sun than rain!

I like driving it in the rain because you can slide it at much lower speeds and without going through tyres like there's no tomorrow.

Welcome Renegade. What sort of 200sx did you have before??

J plate 200sx turbo in red with filter huge exhaust and the boost upped.once the turbo started rattling again I got rid of it.I also needed to clean my licence so I have had a celica sr for the last 3 years Waiting for the 350 to drop in price a bit and now is the time :)