Car art needed in A1 size high res

Mikevv

So, I've had this stupid picture hanging on my wall for years now... It's album art work from Disturbed. I'm no longer too proud to have it on my wall and the other half wants it gone...

I'm after something modern, and artsy/mechanical - I really like technical drawings and "exploded" views of things, like engines or a car. I'll post a few links below and you can see, but I just can't find pics in a high enough resolution to be used as an A1.

The reason it has to be A1 is due to the size of the wall and anything smaller would look stupid, plus I already have the frame.

http://www.gdtm.net/MBimages/SLR-engine.jpg

http://www.lingenfelter.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/LS9ExplodedView9PT_900.jpg

( I know its a mustang dont hate me ) I would get it, but at £549 for an A1 its not even remotely worth it. I'd draw the line at £100 tops.

https://shop.carthrottle.com/collections/engraved-plaques/products/2015-2017-ford-mustang-gt-laser-engraved-plaque

I've been trying to convince my wife that we need this poster for a looooong time. She's proving tough to convince. Not quite what you're after, but if you're anythingn like me, maybe worth considering. :)

https://www.amazon.c...ints/B01A2L7YPU

51xFS2braeL._SX300_.jpg

I saw a similar shirt in Primark yesterday hahaha weird timing.

Star wars isn't really my thing, while I like it, the better half doesn't care for it either like yours hahaha

She approved my idea to use an exhaust header and a long mid section as a stair banister/railing so she's a keeper ;) Now to convince her that a gearbox makes a good bathroom sink :D

Just get the disturbed art tattooed onto your face :p

Why stop there. I feel like the belly would be all kinds of fun...

I like your style.

Love a bit of distrubed btw.

The first album of theirs I bought was purely on their album art/cover.

A Nikon D5200 is easily attainable with a fantastic pair of VR (vibration reduction) lenses bundled in, which will make you a photography GOD on their own, and can grow with you until your skills require something better (unlikely, with the best of intent, unless you take up photography as a serious hobby :)). It's the DSLR I can easily recommend to anyone that wants a 'good camera' without investing in something they may not use to its potential. In automatic mode with the VR lens, you'll be very, very happy, and if you want to go further with it you can. :) I consider myself a decent amateur and I haven't outgrown mine yet. :)

A Nikon D5200 is easily attainable with a fantastic pair of VR (vibration reduction) lenses bundled in, which will make you a photography GOD on their own, and can grow with you until your skills require something better (unlikely, with the best of intent, unless you take up photography as a serious hobby :)). It's the DSLR I can easily recommend to anyone that wants a 'good camera' without investing in something they may not use to its potential. In automatic mode with the VR lens, you'll be very, very happy, and if you want to go further with it you can. :) I consider myself a decent amateur and I haven't outgrown mine yet. :)

My mate has a Panasonic Lumix DMC-G6 , not sure on the lens but yeah might give that a go, only 16MP but should be doable?

My other worry is a reputable cost effective way of getting it to canvas, who did you use?

I have a local printing company that prints A1 for £20 so could always give that a go if I find a nice pic?

I don't have a camera apart from on my phone :/ doubt it'll be high enough definition. 200 PPI is like 30 megapixels at A1.

What did you use to take that? Looks great :)

that photo is about 10 years old, was taken with my old DSLR Nikon D40 . . . 8mp resolution . . so not that high. Most phones have better res than that nowadays.