Picking mine up on friday!

Ok probably nobody will know me, probably because I'm the ultimate lurker but I joined the board about 2 years ago when I was going to purchase a Zed and I'm finally picking mine up next friday! lol Think I posted in the newbie room as my first (and only) post.

How come its taken me so long? Well several things. Purchasing my first house delayed the Zed bout a year until everything was sorted with that and then my girlfriend mentioned she was hoping to have my car (C2 :blush:) when I upgraded, although she was half way through having lessons. So not wanting to get rid of the car I waited for her to pass her test, which she did on the 3rd attempt (like me) and the very next day I was out test driving haha.

Anyways, I purchased a gunmetal manual 2003 import Zed and I'm picking the beaut up next friday! And it feels as though I'm 12 again and friday's christmas day. I've been dreaming about a Zed for around 4 years (as sad as that sounds) so I can't wait to be in the driving seat pulling away from the dealership!

I'll definatly be on this site daily now and posting when I can. Seems like you've got a great community here and much friendlier than other car clubs I was member of before :teeth:

2 years !! thats got to be the longest foreplay ever !! :lol:

No kidding! And I have to drive by a Nissan dealership every day!

Will probably be driving around all weekend. How much does it usually cost to fill up a tank?

2 years !! thats got to be the longest foreplay ever !! :lol:

No kidding! And I have to drive by a Nissan dealership every day!

Will probably be driving around all weekend. How much does it usually cost to fill up a tank?

going by today's fuel costs you'll be looking around £80 for a fill up, worth every single penny :)