What else?

grommit

Is it just numbers you're chasing or actual performance improvements?

If it's performance to make the Zed/you go faster then you could look at better tyres (depending on what you've got already), suspension improvements, improved brakes, some driver training etc.

For actual Bhp improvements I think you've pretty much covered it before you start having to spend a fair bit of money for not a lot of an increase. For example you could get a nice set of exhaust manifolds (£400 & upwards) for a few more ponies but fitting will cost you a lot at a garage ~ usually easiest to have them fitted with the engine out of the car.

Something else you might not have considered as a good performance increasing upgrade is a lightweight flywheel and new clutch kit. A lot of people state a much improved drive afterwards as well as an improvement in acceleration. More noticeable I'm sure if you've an old worn OEM clutch & flywheel unit.

Whatever power mod parts you add though (apart from clutch, suspension etc) you'll need your UpRev map tweaked to account for the new mod (like manifolds) so that's a bit more money on top again. ;)

In my opinion there is nothing more worth upgrading the engine, if you are looking for power... I mean, for consistent gain you have to do some head work and cams, which is very expensive... for this kind of money its better to go fi .

The last thing you could do is a lightweight flywheel: it doesnt add hps but the difference in faster revving is very noticeable.

...add lightness

+1, she's a heavy beast, esp if you have toys like heated electric seats. Remove and replace seats, lighten the sound system, sound deadening etc. And if you're feeling really flush, carbon body panels. Take up running too ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Flywheel and clutch...thats my next mod as and when i need to do it. Done everything else really. FI would be the next option but not going that route...Maybe Nitrous??? You could add another 100hp for a couple of grand maybe??