Any idea what that is?

coldel

My guess is that he's been for some sort of laser alignment, suspension geometry check or wheel arch rolling and the muppets forgot to remove part of the equipment??

I think this is probably one of the best guesses although I've looked online and can't find anything similar.

I did wonder if maybe it was some sort of emergency "get you home" kit for cars with alloys wheels who'd lost their wheel nuts, ...adjustable for different PCD's on alloys. :shrug:

So, a substitute for wheel nuts that offers absolutely no benefits (as far as I can tell) over a spare set of wheel nuts? :p

If you read my post correctly you'd notice that I said; "emergency "get you home" kit for cars with alloys wheels who'd lost their wheel nuts.

So that would be the benefit. :p:wave::lol:;)

So, a substitute for wheel nuts that offers absolutely no benefits (as far as I can tell) over a spare set of wheel nuts? :p

If you read my post correctly you'd notice that I said; "emergency "get you home" kit for cars with alloys wheels who'd lost their wheel nuts.

So that would be the benefit. :p:wave::lol:;)

I think Bobby is saying if you keep one of these for that type of emergency you may as well keep a spare set of nuts in the car.... probably take up less space and safer too.

I think it's something to do with a jig/alignment type of check and the muppets forgot to take it offf.... they are probably searching their workshop high and low for them right now :lol:

I think Bobby is saying if you keep one of these for that type of emergency you may as well keep a spare set of nuts in the car.... probably take up less space and safer too.

Yes true of course but I was thinking more like from an RAC or AA van where it just wouldn't be viable to have every vehicles type of wheel nut.

Either way I know I'm wrong and it's more likely as leonk mentioned. ;)

• Like 1