A tribute to my friend

WillisRR

Thanks bud, I know people go through bad times, much, much worse than myself too and I know I am so unbelievably privileged. It's not meant to sound like a sob story, more of a 'look i am still living and this hasn't broken me or my spirit'.

If anything the whole experience has made me do the things i want to do sooner and not make excuses.

Edited by WillisRR
  • Like 1

Thanks bud, I know people go through bad times, much, much worse than myself too and I know I am so unbelievably privileged. It's not meant to sound like a sob story, more of a 'look i am still living and this hasn't broken me or my spirit'.

If anything the whole experience has made me do the things i want to do sooner and not make excuses.

Yeah man I get it totally

I've has losses within family way to soon

And my friends are my rocks I'd hate to lose any of them early

Great tribute and wow what I little rocket that car is :)

Keep enjoying it.

• Like 1

It's crazy, when i get in the MK and drive I don't make the connection at the time. I expected to be overwhelmed by it all but it's just so full on to drive it kind of consumes you in just keeping the damn thing in one piece haha!

It's only when you stop and get out of the car that you can full appreciate the significance of it all :blush: