Scottish Referendum

Jetpilot

No offence to anyone but I'll make this my last work on the subject because 1. It's not my job to convince people to vote in the next Indy ref and 2. I'm sure most here wouldn't be eligible in any event. I will just say that it is my sincere hope that when/if the next Indy ref comes along that either the elderly (who cost us the last referendum) have passed on by combination of harsh Scottish winter and Tory benefit cuts OR that the next referendum is a UK wide vote and we can take full advantage of the xenophobic attitudes that had little Englanders flocking to the polling stations at the Brexit referendum to "take back control" . Maybe Scotland can get voted out of the Union.

Peace ✌

Sent from my SM-G928F using Tapatalk

I don't comment on these threads because largely imho it does no good, ...everyone is entitled to their own opinion whether they voted/vote to stay or leave the EU/UK.

Regardless of that it doesn't make that person a racist or anything else.

Please do not offend others by name calling or any other inflammatory remarks or this thread will be locked. Just keep it civil please everyone.

• Like 2

Every step which takes away from a united planet, a world without borders, is a step backwards.

Sadly, there are more and more separatist movements popping up all over the world. I found this map of what Europe would look like if they all got their way. Obviously a lot of these movements have little support but some have quite strong support, like in poor old Spain which would finish up being split into multiple countries. Oh, and this map doesn't cover The Shetland Islands returning to Norway, I wonder if an independent Scotland would allow the Shetland Islanders to have a referendum on this and lose all the oilfields around The Shetlands :lol: .

5EIcUqd.jpg

Pete

• Like 1