Drift Matsuri

StevoD

Nice, Very nice B)

Demo runs or just a private RWYB drift session?

edit : just checked rockingham website are you in the HEL Performance DriftCup?

Just a glorified practice day was good fun mind, no not in drift cup but after comparing my runs with drift cup drivers this sunday i reckon its worth a shot

• Like 1

Nice, Very nice B)

Just a glorified practice day was good fun mind, no not in drift cup but after comparing my runs with drift cup drivers this sunday i reckon its worth a shot

You not go in for the team comp? From the bit of the comp I saw on FB and those pictures up there youd have placed in it ......... TBH I cant say I was massively impressed with the stuff I did see fro this weekend, all looked a bit slow but then no-one seems to have shared anything of the outside track.

Come to SXOC weekender in July and drift it all day with food, entertainment and camping for less than £180!! http://sxoc.com/vbb/showthread.php?590884-The-2017-SXOC-Weekender-4-6-August-Track-and-Drift

• Like 2

Nice, Very nice B)

You'd definitely be good enough to get in the mix I'd say. IF you can buy a ticket fast enough that is!

• Like 1

Nice, Very nice B)

You not go in for the team comp? From the bit of the comp I saw on FB and those pictures up there youd have placed in it ......... TBH I cant say I was massively impressed with the stuff I did see fro this weekend, all looked a bit slow but then no-one seems to have shared anything of the outside track.

Come to SXOC weekender in July and drift it all day with food, entertainment and camping for less than £180!! http://sxoc.com/vbb/...Track-and-Drift

i did the Team event but (and hear come the excuses)

i have been playing with the gt86/white 350z and the ps13 allday and me the other Z and the 86 had a very similar style i would say less angle more speed. when i did the team event i was with the ps13 and a guy in a s14 both who drove slower with more angle which meant when i lead i left them behind and when i followed i ran out of room and was coming off the power and straightening. No one to blame but myself and something if i was looking to go drift cup would have to lean how to deal with following cars with more lock

some footage

is the sxoc weekender open to anyone?

Edited by StevoD