350z featured on CarThrottle

Sargara

He didnt real drive it tbh, or mention that big smile it puts on your face ! ( not emotional at all lol)

Quite hard to do that on the road, then post it on youtube...

Also I know the roads he was on as they are my local ones, you can't pelt it down there, narrow and bumpy as fook in places.

I could be nerdy at this point and state it was 309 not 313...and the 286 was not a UK power output.. I've only ever heard about that in the US... but I'm not...so I won't. B) haha

Edited by AMT
  • Like 1

I could be nerdy at this point and state it was 309 not 313...and the 286 was not a UK power output.. I've only ever heard about that in the US... but I'm not...so I won't. B) haha

Wiki says 306, you say 309, most of the internet says 313... I've never understood why there's so many different values for each of the engines...

When similar vids started popping up on Car Throttle and Mighty Car Mods S2000 prices did climb... let's hope the same happens with the 350 soon!!

I think it's pointless comparing it to a GTR though, completely different cars. I really wanted a Cayman S or a 911 but wasn't prepared to sell my Caterham to afford a good one (as you have to buy a gen 2 boooo) so i started looking for a cut price version..... the 350 stood out a mile, it was an obvious choice and never felt more sure i bought the right car.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Wiki says 306, you say 309, most of the internet says 313... I've never understood why there's so many different values for each of the engines...

I gather the testing criteria for max BHP/Power was amended but can't remember when...