Whats this rubber part

scotzman

I don't think you understand how sex works if you believe that a vagina goes inside a condom ;)

No No you have it wrong and jumping to conclusions..... F***y = Finny: Definition: "A Girl. Very Outgoing, Hot, Amazing, Smart, Very trustworth" :lol:

The rubber part you found under your seat is called a condom. It goes on the end of your penus during sexual relations with woman / men / 350zs if you're that way inclined.

HTH

Now your choosing not to see the whole picture Olly, your only choosing what appeals to you in that pic, the object is in the center of that pic :lol:

Edited by scotzman

Is it the bit that goes on the underside of the door. I always catch mine when drying the underside of the doors after a wash.

Ah Zee, that could be it mate... it has 2 sort of prongs at each side, ill check under the door today.

You could so easily have just said that condom was found under the seat as well, but I guess hindsight is always 20-20. Lol

Ash i didnt think that quick, but i did sort of find it there anyhow (sorry god for lying)