[SOLD]2008 '08 HR 350z for sale - 41,000 miles

H1979

The time has come for me to part with my z after just over two years ownership. The reason being I've recently started a new job just round the corner from me so cycle to work and I'm just not getting the time use the car, so it needs to go to a new owner who'll be able to enjoy it more than I can/do.

• 2008 Nissan 350Z HR GT (313) – 41,000 Miles.
  • Serviced at the following mileage:
    • 9,369 (Nissan)
    • 20,791 (Nissan)
    • 20,891 (Nissan)
    • 23,635 (Nissan)
    • 24,617 (Nissan)
    • 31,134 (Cougar Store)
    • 37,651 (Cougar Store)

[*]The service at 31,134 included Transmission and Differential fluid, aux belts and new plugs (5 yearly ones).

[*]Next MOT due in November. No advisories.

[*]Only ever run on Shell VPower during my ownership.

[*]Metallic Silver with black leather interior, all the other standard goodies for this model (Cruise, Heated electronically adjusted seats, folding mirrors, Bose sound system)

[*]OEM 350z carpet mats

[*]Later HR engine with 313PS.

[*]Runs perfectly, starts first time every time - never any problems during my ownership (apart from the blowing OEM exhaust).

[*]4 previous owners.

[*]2 keys.

[*]UK Car (not import).

[*]The car is in excellent condition throughout although does have some scuffing on the rear strut brace plastic trim and all wheels do have some kerbing (previous owner/s by the way), hopefully this is clear in the pics.

Now for the upgrades:

• ARK GRiP catback stainless steel exhaust system (£1,200) fitted by Mitz at Cougar Store- I wish I'd upgraded this as soon as I got the car and not waited for the OEM exhaust to go. It sounds incredible - IMO it's subtle when pottering around town taking things easy and when cruising on the motorway, but when pushing on it comes alive and really emphasises the 3.5l V6.
  • Tinted rear window and rear quarter windows.
  • Stubby (of course)
  • Boot divider bought from 14N on this site (http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/69257-350z-vertical-tonneau-cover-boot-divider/)
  • Although not in all the pics and not currently on the car I will throw in the "Blinged Custom gear knob" bought from a seller on this site (http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/107048-blinged-custom-gear-knobs/)

Car is located in Derby, about 15 minutes from the M1 J25.

£9,450

dsc_3146_zpsysdavhqa.jpg

DSC_3145_zpszzgtzp2u.jpg

DSC_3136_zpsxyhn3klf.jpg

dsc_3135_zpsprmiy31v.jpg

dsc_3133_zpszvudzskz.jpg

IMAG0176_zpskumdlxeq.jpg

DSC_3155_zpsv9gtzbfq.jpg

DSC_3152_zpsyg2lcahb.jpg

DSC_3150_zpsrytieqs2.jpg

DSC_3149_zpsjxkxvlt6.jpg

DSC_3148_zpsz25tt07o.jpg

DSC_3147_zps236mgl5e.jpg

DSC_3140_zpstk2m38bc.jpg

DSC_3139_zpsixnthsvj.jpg

DSC_3138_zpslj4d0yqw.jpg

DSC_3137_zpss7xddpbb.jpg

Cheers guys.

I've looked at a lot of other cars for sale on here, autotrader and gumtree and while I appreciate they may not sell at advertised prices I thought I'd priced mine fairly reasonably and didn't really think mods added value unless supercharged obviously. Appreciate the feedback though.

Cheers

Edited by H1979

Superb looking car, looks in great condition with quality, subtle extras added. 100% worth what you're asking, no doubt in my mind you should get that all day long. A low mileage HR in that condition are very hard to come by. Good luck with the sale mate!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Car now paid for and collected. Thanks to m4nn13 for the smooth transaction. Gutted to see her go, but pleased it's with someone who'll enjoy and hopefully look after it.

Mods, please lock thread.

• Like 2