Wheels- help me decide

LRF4N

Me and a few mates used to have a webspider type thing that searched Jap Auctions for words like Work, SSR, 10J, 11J etc.

Was awesome, every morning would get reports of sweet wheels available for proper cheaps. The exchange rate isnt really in your favour atm but theres definitely some bargains to be had if youve got the time to troll through :thumbs:

Ah the good old law- pick 2 out of 3

What's your thoughts on the other 2 17s?

my thought are i would save up and buy something from the work emotion range or maybe Forgestars flow form

Work M.C.O

17x9 et15

17x10 et 25

15065268180_2ec5b592dc_b.jpg

Sunline-Racing-Nissan-Z34-on-new-WORK-MCO-Type-CS-F-18x10.5J-R-18x11J.jpg

set you back around £1150

would rather £1150 for works than £800 for rota imo as there actually light will would perform better than a heavier rota/jr

Edited by StevoD

Found the same wheels in black. Fronts 17x9 et18 and rears 17x10 et15. Would come in at £530 before shipping etc

Beats the other 2 17s and cheaper. Any idea on how much shipping and taxes would total?

Speak to jdmdistro basically they run shipping containers every 12 weeks from Japan to here, if you send them the link they will quote you to get them to your door.

That's how I did it and it was very easy.

But with more effort on your part, there may be other ways for cheaper

You say cheap Chinese brand, but why does that matter?

If you think half the items within the car scene aren't made in China, your nuts!

Just because they are repackaged and rebranded somewhere else in the world.

The company revere (I think) which is a part of R-tec, their wheels are made in india.

True lol. But they will cost a fair bit to import and will take a while

I love the te37s they suit most cars. But the look I'm going for needs a deep dish. I think I'm set on the 7twenty style 49s

• 1 month later...

I have mate but that's more than I could spend at the mo. It would still be a second car

There's one on autotrader for under 4K that hasn't budged for a while

Don't have space for 3 cars in the driveway so need to sell the mr2 before thinking of another project. Otherwise I would've made him a cheeky offer already :lol:

• Like 2