Anyone else prefer the look of the original NSX

HEADPHONES

There was an old NSX parked up at my local indy last week when my 997 was in for some work, so I had a look around it. The styling has never done anything for me personally, but when I looked inside. OMG, mega 1980`s dated look. I guess that was how all cars looked back then, but wow. More black leather & plastic/pvc than the local s&m dungeon.

The Supra MkIV has one of the best looking dash setups ever IMO and that was out around the same time.

• Like 1

There was an old NSX parked up at my local indy last week when my 997 was in for some work, so I had a look around it. The styling has never done anything for me personally, but when I looked inside. OMG, mega 1980`s dated look. I guess that was how all cars looked back then, but wow. More black leather & plastic/pvc than the local s&m dungeon.

It will of course look dated by today's brushed aluminium piano black etc standards. However it was a very well made s&m dungeon and all the control surfaces were a delight and tactile enough to ensure your experience with madam were just right :)

Edited by Zeezeebaba
  • Like 1

The Supra MkIV has one of the best looking dash setups ever IMO and that was out around the same time.

I find the Supra to be dated inside as well , hardly surprising though that cars designed 30+ years ago have dated though

I went in a Nissan dealer the other day and everything looks the same. There's not a massive difference between the new pulsar and the qashqai. Or between a lot of cars on the road these days. With all the crash regulations cars are becoming more and more generic. As a result older cars such as the original nsx are really starting to stand out. The 80s and 90s definitely produced some really cool looking cars.