Emotional music

TT350

i would have though in most cases music effecting someone emotionally comes to personal links with a track

I dont think so. I can listen to something I've never heard before and it speaks to a certain part of my soul.

That's what music is supposed to do unless you have a serial number instead of a name lol.

Deeply personal tracks I tend to find are fairly random songs that specifically relate to a time or event/person that I experienced but the pieces that I personally find strongly emotive straight away tend to be movie scores. Their whole construction is designed to excite, scare, relax, sadden you. Here's some of my favourites:

EXCITED

SAD

• Like 1

some songs which have had an effect on me when i was a teenager growing up in the Noughties be it the lyrics the video etc

Some Sad stuff i find myself listening to when down or tell a bit of a story

Edited by StevoD
  • Like 1

I'm having a euphoric/deep/tropical house revival with a bit of drum and bass piano thrown in lately. No youtube access at work, so I'll have to give you a list...

These tracks make me feel happy at the moment (and all have great videos). Sigma's album Life is A-M-A-Z-I-N-G and I'm really starting to have love for Galantis. I might make my avatar the Seafox soon.

Powerful: Sigma featuring Paloma Faith - Changing

Super Happy: Sigala - Sweet Lovin

Move my feet: Galantis - No money