Button (Any ideas what it's for)?

Simmz

Ejector seat, oil release, built proof screen.

The last one’s my favourite. Cant remember which Bond it was but Q was giving Bond the details of the Aston and said glass is bullet proof of course and then demonstrated the rear bullet proof screen. Why???? Is the glass not bullet proof already.

This has been answered before but i cant for the life of me remember what its for!

Do you think it’s genuinely for something or left over from previous owner?

I once had neons on a previous car which eventually broke. I had them setup to be triggered by the interior light and also had a switch so as to have them on permanently if required.

When I sold the car I’d removed the broken neons but left the switch. No particular reason why. Anyway I saw the dealers ad for the car a week later and he claimed it was a fuel cut off switch.

I had a look at the footwell lights today and they are just lying underneath the seats on the floor. Does anyone know where they should be located? There are a couple of lugs on the cover which suggest they should be attached to something, but I can't see what.

I had a look at the footwell lights today and they are just lying underneath the seats on the floor. Does anyone know where they should be located? There are a couple of lugs on the cover which suggest they should be attached to something, but I can't see what.

there meant to be under the dash board where your pedals are aren't they? :blush:

i could be wrong thouhg but that usually where they are located.

there meant to be under the dash board where your pedals are aren't they? :blush:

i could be wrong though but that usually where they are located.

That's what I would have thought too, but they are literally just lying on the floor at the end of the wire. As said, I can't see anywhere obvious to attach them. I seem to remember that it was live2themaxuk that found out what the switch was for - maybe he can check to see where they should be located.

i could be wrong though but that usually where they are located.

That's what I would have thought too, but they are literally just lying on the floor at the end of the wire. As said, I can't see anywhere obvious to attach them. I seem to remember that it was live2themaxuk that found out what the switch was for - maybe he can check to see where they should be located.

yeah send him a pm, im sure there meant to be under the dash.