That's a nice looking 350Z

Banz

Walked passed one at the work car park. I was like that's a really nice looking car, I wish I own one. It then dawn on me that is my own car.

I leave it in the car park and drive it once a week. Somehow today I totally forgotten that I own one.

• Like 2

How can you forget you own a car like a Zed, can only assume you own many ferraris lambos and maclarens that it just fazed into the background of your memory.

Or you had a few too many over Friday lunch...

I keep getting asked what happened to my Z, it's only because Ian's is outside at the moment with no engine or front bumper :lol:

I do still own a Zed I forget what it looks like though as it is tucked away in the old Zed Shed covered in dust :(

Walked passed one at the work car park. I was like that's a really nice looking car, I wish I own one. It then dawn on me that is my own car.

I leave it in the car park and drive it once a week. Somehow today I totally forgotten that I own one.

Haha that is brilliant :)

sounds like you need a new hobby that gets you in the seat more often :)