I feel like a pleb......VERY HAPPY PLEB

HEADPHONES

Went to buy some gifts at Trafford Centre mall.

Parked where I always park.

Got my shopping done.

Went back to find car is GONE!

Took a pic of the spot where my car should be to ask security to check CCTV on that row.

They told me there was an identical mirror image car park and to turn left instead of right at the Selfridges exit.

I was almost unable to string a sentence together.....but agreed to look again.

Found my zed :yahoo: .

But there were two blokes walking around it wth a car key in hand.

Looked like puppies going in circles about to take a dump.

The look of confusion on their faces looked very familiar :wacko:.

They said they couldn't find their car.

I told them my story showing them the pic on my phone where I thought my car should have been.

"THAT'S OUR CAR! :#1:"

Never before have I been so happy to be A PLEB :lol:

• Like 12

Me and a friend went to glastonbury a few years ago and we're so excited at the time of getting there, we didn't even bother thinking of where the car was parked.

Left Sunday evening to go back (with a wheel barrow of our stuff)........ It took us 3 hours to find it.

After a full weekend of drinking etc I actually wanted to breakdown cry.

A few years ago we went to Alton Towers and I parked my car up without noting where I'd parked it :blush: . Took about 40 minutes to find it :lol:

Pete

I have done exactly the same at Alton Towers ;)

When I went to Disney in Florida I decided that I wouldn't make the same mistake twice. Got there pretty early and made a note that I was parked in Lot "P". It went pretty well. I found Lot "P" fairly quickly but the problem was that Lot "P" was about the size of 3 football fields and I had no idea which part of it I'd parked in. Didn't help that the hire Car looked the same as most of the cars parked up :lol: .

Pete

• Like 1

I've had a similar problem happen to me (not being able to locate the car). Nearly had a heart attack... was thinking it had either been stolen or towed! Managed to locate the car after realizing for once I had parked in a different multistory car park on that day and it was in the one further down the road. :doh: :doh: