Dunno what was that about... But I laughed!

Mj86

Today is hot day, and it was slow traffic...

So decided to drive in eco mode (yes, no need to drive like a racecar in middle of traffic jam)...

Decided to stop, and let people walk cross over the walk, with their children, pushchairs, they smiling, saying thanks you, and thumb ups...

Same for giving ways to oncoming cars who wants to signal to streets, roundabout, etc, gave me thumb ups and thanks sign...

But however, there was a bloke in Vw Golf in diesel version... decided to put his hand up and use his fourth finger and move it, like a sign that say "You got a small willy for driving that car, mate!", when he just passed me in oncoming lane, I was laughed and didn't respond to him as he just passed me too quickly, but in my mind, my response was "yes, but I am happily married and got beautiful daughter and yes, my zed looking gorgeous compared to your dirty vw golf with lot of dusts..."

That was it. Your thoughts?

• Like 1

those kind just try and ignore you - then give a side glance over the car

not had the really jealous ones yet

BTW recently been asked if want to sell mine - couple of people interested apparently - no chance....

The amount of times i have been called a "****er" by hand gesture while driving like anyone else for no reason is alarmingly common. Not just in the zed but in most of my Modified Jap cars.

I guess some people feel it's necessary that they HAVE TO tell you just how much they hate YOU. Why ? Because we're special! :teeth:

• Like 1

The amount of times i have been called a "****er" by hand gesture while driving like anyone else for no reason is alarmingly common. Not just in the zed but in most of my Modified Jap cars.

I guess some people feel it's necessary that they HAVE TO tell you just how much they hate YOU. Why ? Because we're special! :teeth:

Same here! You would not believe how many times I am targeted by other motorists for no reason at all... driving correctly. Labelled every name under the sun... someone even tried to ram me off the road once. Absolutely no idea why!

In this instance however, I'm thinking he's jealous because his boyfriend won't let him buy a sports car! :lol:

• Like 2

Same here! You would not believe how many times I am targeted by other motorists for no reason at all... driving correctly. Labelled every name under the sun... someone even tried to ram me off the road once. Absolutely no idea why!

In this instance however, I'm thinking he's jealous because his boyfriend won't let him buy a sports car! :lol:

here here! i just remind myself, it feels good to be a wank£r :teeth:

I recently had a wee chav try to act hard in front of his mate by saying loudly in front of me "AW DAT CARS SHITE MATE I DONT LIEK IT". I reassured him that he shouldn't worry about not liking it because he'd never get to the point in life that he'd get to drive one.

• Like 4

I recently had a wee chav try to act hard in front of his mate by saying loudly in front of me "AW DAT CARS SHITE MATE I DONT LIEK IT". I reassured him that he shouldn't worry about not liking it because he'd never get to the point in life that he'd get to drive one.

lol - chavtasic

what was his response?

So from the security of his car the VW bloke is trying make himself feel more 'Alpha' by trying to belittle another man by making reference to the supposed size of his todger in relation to his choice of car (strange how only certain people make that connection).

I very much expect the irony was lost on him...

lol - chavtasic

what was his response?

He just looked at his mate and laughed, his mate didnt react lol.

lol - chavtasic

what was his response?

He just looked at his mate and laughed, his mate didnt react lol.

coz he was really crying inside but had to put a brave face on it for his 'mate'

his mate reflected his real reaction

LOL

• Like 2