Valy's Zed build #Rocket Bunny >The Blackout<

valy

I reckon over £3k labour cost to make it fit, add spraying, materials cost etc. Good luck with the whole project, let's hope it turns out really good, quick and cheap! :D

Then add the £2-3000 on wheels you will need to fill the arches afterwards

I reckon over £3k labour cost to make it fit, add spraying, materials cost etc. Good luck with the whole project, let's hope it turns out really good, quick and cheap! :D

Then add the £2-3000 on wheels you will need to fill the arches afterwards

and let's not forget the air suspension :lol:
  • Like 1

It will need to be on air to pull it off really well I like the arches kit but I don't like the front bumper, can't believe the guy in the video didn't cover anything up :lol: best of luck mate :thumbs:

thanks Mark...the guy in the video was doing a budget build as per title...but there aren't many vids out on the internet I can draw ideas from....

I also agree with you on the air suspension which will eventually happen ;)

Edited by valy

Have a look at this one much more professional

we must be seeing a different clip as this hasn't got anything to do with fitting pal...cannot draw any inspiration from it Edited by valy

kit came from Knight Racer in UK

The original kit from Greddy is about 3.5k without delivery to UK and I think a 6 to 8 week production frame...

I for one cannot justify that price for a car bodykit..... so I bought a replica made here and once I find a good fitter will get to work on it and will update this thread :)

forgot to mention this only costed 1.3k delivered the next day

Can get a genuine rocket bunny kit to the uk for £2650...obviously it's twice what you paid but it's not as severe at £3.5k

kit came from Knight Racer in UK

The original kit from Greddy is about 3.5k without delivery to UK and I think a 6 to 8 week production frame...

I for one cannot justify that price for a car bodykit..... so I bought a replica made here and once I find a good fitter will get to work on it and will update this thread :)

forgot to mention this only costed 1.3k delivered the next day

Can get a genuine rocket bunny kit to the uk for £2650...obviously it's twice what you paid but it's not as severe at £3.5k

...what can I say other then I wish I would have known this before I bought this kit but ... will get this work as well...the fitting doesn't look bad

that being said can you get the v2 DRL LED light kit ,OMP rods and bumper mesh from it? that is something I still need to order

Time for another update :)

Just ordered my wheels now:

gone for these beauties :

vsxx-1910_19115_xg-495_zps5u883x43.jpg

BUT ... my plan is not to keep them that colour :teeth:

size I have opted for is 19 x 12j fronts and 19 x 13.5j rears ;)

• Like 5