Incredibly tempting private reg!

ConnorW06

Just found this private plate online, I know it's abit cheesy :lol: but it's quite quirky and because my Z was an 09 plate originally, could in theory rock this plate.. What do you think?

image_zpsqopl6szv.jpeg

Edited by ConnorW06
  • Like 1

I was always looking for the reg AND123W but can I find it anywhere! 😟

Have you tried a direct enquiry via DVLA? You can enquire about a plates availability on their website. If it's available and you express interest, they'll put it in a future auction for you.

• Like 1

Nice plate for a Zed Connor but can't help thinking of other things I'd rather buy for the Zed if it was mine for £800 odd, ...I mean for that you could get a remap & some De-Cats with change for a tank of Super too. ;)

Private plates have never been my cup of tea though tbh but if I was to look at getting one I'd definitely be looking more at something with my name or initials so that I could transfer it from car to car in the future. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Nice plate for a Zed Connor but can't help thinking of other things I'd rather buy for the Zed if it was mine for £800 odd, ...I mean for that you could get a remap & some De-Cats with change for a tank of Super too. ;)

Private plates have never been my cup of tea though tbh but if I was to look at getting one I'd definitely be looking more at something with my name or initials so that I could transfer it from car to car in the future. :thumbs:

Know exactly what you mean! Coilovers are the next thing on my list to do, and for that price you're almost at a decent set if you add abit of cash on top (I still need to do abit of research into them however!).

Think it's because I've had the day off work today and my mind has been in 'what can I get for the Z next' mode haha! I have a private plate on already (T19 CCW), which although it wasn't expensive, has my age when I got the plate and the Z, and also my initials at the end, so like you say is pretty much future proof.

Think I need a financial advisor.. Maybe that's why I'm constantly skint.. Hmmm.. :lol:

Know exactly what you mean! Coilovers are the next thing on my list to do, and for that price you're almost at a decent set if you add abit of cash on top (I still need to do abit of research into them however!).

Think it's because I've had the day off work today and my mind has been in 'what can I get for the Z next' mode haha! I have a private plate on already (T19 CCW), which although it wasn't expensive, has my age when I got the plate and the Z, and also my initials at the end, so like you say is pretty much future proof.

Think I need a financial advisor.. Maybe that's why I'm constantly skint.. Hmmm.. :lol:

So you don't need another private reg then as you've already got a decent private plate anyway (that's free advice btw :D ). ;)

£768.80 Will get you these coilovers fyi: http://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/suspension/coilovers/1652-350z-torqen-s-coilovers-trqz33s.html

:thumbs:

• Like 1

So you don't need another private reg then as you've already got a decent private plate anyway (that's free advice btw :D ). ;)

£768.80 Will get you these coilovers fyi: http://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/suspension/coilovers/1652-350z-torqen-s-coilovers-trqz33s.html

:thumbs:

A piece of plastic or some coilovers.. Hmm, I must say, I can see where you're coming from :lol:

Just add your advice charges to my account, I'm sure some other bad decisions will follow soon which I'll need help with! Haha!

Have been looking at those funnily enough, I know the KWs are a popular choice aswell, as are the Meister Rs. Need to sift through some posts and see what the pros and cons are of each, I'm sure for what I'm after which is just road use any of them would be fine though.

A piece of plastic or some coilovers.. Hmm, I must say, I can see where you're coming from :lol:

Just add your advice charges to my account, I'm sure some other bad decisions will follow soon which I'll need help with! Haha!

Have been looking at those funnily enough, I know the KWs are a popular choice aswell, as are the Meister Rs. Need to sift through some posts and see what the pros and cons are of each, I'm sure for what I'm after which is just road use any of them would be fine though.

Are you just after lowering the Zed or trying to improve the handling?

The other thing is I'd be careful what choice you make as if your car is a daily driver you really don't want to make the ride too harsh especially with the way our roads can be, ...pot holes, speed bumps etc. :thumbdown:

Have a look through here when you get a minute as some of the answers you need maybe in here already: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/88-suspension/

;)

Are you just after lowering the Zed or trying to improve the handling?

The other thing is I'd be careful what choice you make as if your car is a daily driver you really don't want to make the ride too harsh especially with the way our roads can be, ...pot holes, speed bumps etc. :thumbdown:

Have a look through here when you get a minute as some of the answers you need maybe in here already: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/88-suspension/

;)

Primarily to improve the handling to be honest, I'd only be looking to lower the height by 20-30mm which I believe almost all coilovers cover anyway, but that's really only an added bonus, my main priority is to improve the handling. I do use the car daily but it's only a short journey to work, so even if the ride was on the harsh side I'd be able to live with it. But don't get me started on road conditions and how appallingly they are repaired these days! Hahaha.

I'll be sure to have a search and see what people's reviews are, can't get better feedback than someone who's having to live with them day to day!

I'll be sure to have a search and see what people's reviews are, can't get better feedback than someone who's having to live with them day to day!

Exactly, ...let them be the guinea pig. :D

Plenty of members running coilovers so hopefully you can get some decent advice from them on what different set ups offer you. ;)

That's a cool plate, but as said a lot of money for something that will only make sense on a Z not future cars. Has mine ages now and been on about 5 cars as it's a bit more personal.

But I do keep looking at the dvla to see what other cool plates they have. eBay is good for browsing too :D