Turning other direction before turning left/right.........

veeg33

Arrrr!!!! Drives me absolutely mad when driver turns the other direction briefly before turning left or right. I can understand if they are driving a lorry or bus to make sure the get a good turning radius, or before making an U-turn on a tight space.....but no.....they did that before making a 90deg or less turn. I had a couple of near misses due to this and saw many whilst behind them. Some are worst than the other, almost taking half a lane on their left/right and all of them did not even looked at their rear/side mirror to check for car behind them before making that move :scare: I really don't know where they learn that from......

Anyway, rant over B)

LOL! yes winds me up too, guess they think their cars are articulated, mind you the list can be endless, the worst three in my area are no indication, or indicating after they have turned, using two lanes when one will do, and moving over on you if you go to overtake.

• Like 1