Modified Micra

gumpy000

Please don't laugh at me!

A mate of mine has a Micra SR, the 1.6 engine one. He has had some lovely cars in the past (Cayman S, RS4, EVO, TT, all sorts)

He has just found this Micra, very low mileage. 1 owner etc and wants to have a bit of fun with it. Nothing major but maybe exhaust, lights etc but all subtle.

Does anyone know where would make anything for these?

Was looking at a demon tweeks catalouge today whilst in garage and was suprised how much stuff they have for "ordinary" cars. Lots of things i was looking at had a Micra option even things like roll cages so i would say try them.

Shouldnt have been suprised realy as back in my boy racer days i remember taking my 1.1 peugeot 106 through there and spending £5k in 1 day on new adjustable suspension, wheels, backbox, induction kit and brakes.

What a waste of money that was looking back but hey, seemed a good idea at time and may have helped me get one or 2 girfriends (plus extras) back in the day

Found this within 2 seconds of typing "performance Micra" into Google.

Link: http://www.dcperform...ssan/micra.html

;)

appreciate this but nothing for the 1.6 engine :(

Ahhrghh bummer.

What about asking "race parts for sale" as I know he gets stuff from Japan & I'd bet there is loads of stuff available for it in Japan.

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/forum/231-race-parts-for-sale/