Mclaren Glasgow... P1 Prototype

AMT

So took a wee jaunt past Mclaren last night as they had a wee arrival in the shape of a P1 prototype. Thought I'd be the only saddo up to see it but a few other people were up havin a look too lol. ...its bright. They must have something on, usually private events when they bring something special in. I prefer the 675 sitting outside tbh. I need to win the lottery....5763463d9fb58e8a394a88146816e732.jpg

a33ba161a775051c67f1b139aedd414e.jpg

d47a02f96d3097b4e544e3552c31af45.jpg

a3b4d782f933af790f7ad8b0850d262c.jpg

85db3cfc653e51cec51f6ebd2b8b369d.jpg

0c4dd1564ffe17cbd7ebe802adc08c86.jpg

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

Edited by AMT
  • Like 2

The GT Scotland crowd up here tag along to events and kinda know when stuff is coming etc for various dealers up here (Lambo, Ferrari etc). So I know its a prototype through that, but also yeah... you can tell it is lol, some subtle differences when your up close but barely. I think it might be the original yellow one you saw in videos prior to it coming out. Think Jay Leno etc drove it unless they have a secndary yellow prototype.

Don't know what all the fuss is about, I wouldn't have one given

Who am I trying to kid? I'd give my right arm for one! 😛

The 675 wheels are incredibly thin, they must be super light. Think it looks better than the p1 too

The 675's wheels are actually lighter than the P1's wheels interestingly enough.

Lambo Ferrari Maser and Porsche are not that far away in Edinburgh too. Also in Edinburgh is Aston Martin...pretty easy to get to if something special arrives and you fancy a gander.

Yep jonty I'd rather have a 675 than a P1....unless I got to sell it then maybe the other way about lol

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

• Like 1