Trouble with a buyer

I'm having a bit of trouble with a buyer. Seemed like a nice guy at first, polite message exchange, now I don't get any replies and have been randomly sent roughly half the money for the items. Any advise? Would I be wrong to return the money and put the items back up for sale?

Was it a sale via the forum? if so please pm one of the team with details so we can investigate

Here Will http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/108499-rear-bumper-and-side-skirts-for-sale/ As above contact one of us.

It was a forum sale, messages started on here, then when he said he was going to collect I gave him my number so he could confirm when he was coming. Was supposed to come last Thursday/Friday, but was a no show with no contact from him, now I havnt heard anything for a week. The agreed price was £125 for both bumper and skirts, a bargain in my eyes! I had a PayPal payment for £65 last night, again with no contact. I have text him and explained that if he doesn't contact me then I will be returning the money and relisting the items in here. Does that sound fair? Who's the best person to pm?

Drop a PM to any Team member and we'll discuss it in the Team area.

Certainly your well within your right to return the money to him and resist the item.

• Like 1