P1ssed off

TT350

As a female I'd be well and truly peed off if the hubby did this, BUT, know it's easily done and as a one off my annoyance would calm. If, however, inconsideration is a regular occurance in the relationship then it's time to bid your farewells!

Good luck

• Like 5

Every relationship is different, some as above will work without the necessity for communication when apart, some not, but what you cant have is double standards. Relationships are all about mutual respect, if your expected to "check in" as a matter of course, she should know full well how she would feel if you didnt, so if the shoe is on the other foot.....

if i go out my wife wants a GPS location and the history of the area in a power point presentation. Who are you going to meet? Do they love cars too? How long are you going to be? How long is " a while " Then there's finding free time to turn on the PS3. Can't play GTA in front of the kids so i have to wait for some un-godly hour to blow some one head off with a rocket launcher and by then, i have had too many beers and need to go to bed.

Still love me wife though, she buys me M&Ms :teeth:

• Like 2

My mrs has just got back from majorca, i think i spoke to her maybe once twice a day at a push, she messaged me saying night when she went to bed that's all i needed to know she was safe lol. Just let them get on with it.

Create boundaries so everyone knows where they stand.

People do not discuss this and it creates problems.

I say to my lady, who I've been with for 4 years and we said this right from the start. When you go out, I won't text you but please, if youre going to be back at a certain time, please stick to it, whether its midnight or 3am, as long as you're home/safe, it's fine.

If my partner text me on a night out, I would be annoyed massively but this is a conversation to have right at the start. Generally people have these conversations when there is a problem, have it before hand so that everybody is clear.

It sounds like you have doubts and have probably had issues in the past of trust.

If it's a hen do, I wouldn't expect any text until the next morning when awake because it's girls going crazy, probably rubbing up muscle men etc but I don't care, as long as she doesn't do anything physical then game on. A lads stag do would be the same but with hot strippers with boobs rubbed in my face. It's all a laugh.

The fact you are airing your dirty laundry online is like a cry for help. Find out what is making you not trust her and the funny thing is, the people that are generally wary of their partners cheating are most likely to do the cheating anyway.

Your biggest problem is with yourself, not her.

This reminds me exactly of a relationship I was in a good few years back. If I went out with my mates on the town, then the GF would be texting me all the time checking up on me. If I said id be home by a certain time I would make sure I was back by then, but even then I would get accused of pulling other birds etc and get loads of abuse from her.

However, it was one rule for me and another for her. She would very often go out straight from work with her work mates "for a couple of drinks", saying she would be home by 7pm. Id get home, clean the house up, collect her kid from the child minders and cook tea ready for 7.30. Then she would stagger in at 11 or 12pm completely smashed without a care in the world. No text or call to say she would be late, or even to let me know to put her kid to bed etc. I wouldnt have minded had she just let me know. I remember once she said she was going out "for a meal" with her girlie mates and later I found out it was a hen do with a male stripper etc and a couple of her mates ended up having a 3 some with the stripper. Of course, she didnt get involved (allegedly). But my god, had that been me she would have gone ballistic.

Anyway, I ended up dumping her and moving on as it was getting beyond ridiculous.

• Like 2

This reminds me exactly of a relationship I was in a good few years back. If I went out with my mates on the town, then the GF would be texting me all the time checking up on me. If I said id be home by a certain time I would make sure I was back by then, but even then I would get accused of pulling other birds etc and get loads of abuse from her.

However, it was one rule for me and another for her. She would very often go out straight from work with her work mates "for a couple of drinks", saying she would be home by 7pm. Id get home, clean the house up, collect her kid from the child minders and cook tea ready for 7.30. Then she would stagger in at 11 or 12pm completely smashed without a care in the world. No text or call to say she would be late, or even to let me know to put her kid to bed etc. I wouldnt have minded had she just let me know. I remember once she said she was going out "for a meal" with her girlie mates and later I found out it was a hen do with a male stripper etc and a couple of her mates ended up having a 3 some with the stripper. Of course, she didnt get involved (allegedly). But my god, had that been me she would have gone ballistic.

Anyway, I ended up dumping her and moving on as it was getting beyond ridiculous.

I have had the same and as above, double standards just dont work.

The girlfriend in question and i worked in the same hotel, we met there, she would get texts all the time from the leisure club boys out of work (she worked in the spa), i never said a thing as it genuinely didnt bother me, she would also have semi regular contact with a couple of ex's, again it didnt worry me. After a year or so an old female friend text me out the blue, she had just been dumped (by a mutual friend) and wanted a male opinion and a shoulder to cry on. She went absolutely mental. When i said calmly she was always getting texts to which i hadnt even batted an eyelid, apparently that was different, still not sure how, but there we go, never try and introduce logic into the equation when women are involved. We actually split over it as i said i would quite happily ask any females not to text if she did the same. Needled to say that wasnt fair (still not sure why), so i cut my losses.

Edited by Jetpilot

Create boundaries so everyone knows where they stand.

People do not discuss this and it creates problems.

I say to my lady, who I've been with for 4 years and we said this right from the start. When you go out, I won't text you but please, if youre going to be back at a certain time, please stick to it, whether its midnight or 3am, as long as you're home/safe, it's fine.

If my partner text me on a night out, I would be annoyed massively but this is a conversation to have right at the start. Generally people have these conversations when there is a problem, have it before hand so that everybody is clear.

It sounds like you have doubts and have probably had issues in the past of trust.

If it's a hen do, I wouldn't expect any text until the next morning when awake because it's girls going crazy, probably rubbing up muscle men etc but I don't care, as long as she doesn't do anything physical then game on. A lads stag do would be the same but with hot strippers with boobs rubbed in my face. It's all a laugh.

The fact you are airing your dirty laundry online is like a cry for help. Find out what is making you not trust her and the funny thing is, the people that are generally wary of their partners cheating are most likely to do the cheating anyway.

Your biggest problem is with yourself, not her.

By heck. Bottom two paragraphs a bit heavy.

I have no issues with trust. I trust her completely.

We both have a relationship where we're always in touch. She expects the same of me.

Not once have I said or indicares i don't trust her.

The part that annoys me is she expects to know where and how I am at all times. She flies 1000's of miles away, tells me it's like Syria then dosent txt me for 14 hours.

Worry central.

And I've never cheated so you can stick that allegation.

• Like 1