How much have you spent on your Z?

Zedrush

Just want to know how much people have spent on their 350z so far on mods :blush:

Am calculating mine so far :wacko:

so far spent £6500 not including more to come :headhurt:

Paid 18600 for current car (55 UK GT) sold last Z for 26500 (paid 19k for it)so, not actually dug into my own pockets..... yet :blush:

but to be totally honest so far for me it has been worth every penny :thumbs:

My wife occasionally reads this so about £50 ;)

Funny you should say that number, a mate of mine (who sadly passed away last year) was an absolute mentalist when it came to modding his cars: He spent a fortune but always did such a great job that you really couldn't argue the cost side. Anyways, whenever his missus used to ask him how much something cost his stock reply was always "Oh, only £50 love!" and it used to get left at that, regardless of whether it was a brand new turbo unit, a set of 19" Rays or a bit of alcantara for the door panel! :lol:

Good ol' lad was Perry. But BOT, I've not spent a single penny yet on my Z, but then that's probably because I haven't even got it yet :p

Just passed the £1100 mark.....

Ive only had the car 6 days!!!!

Thats impressive Al, thin you need to get back to sea :lol:

Problem is when I get back from sea, I'll have even more money in the bank!

Mst stop going through to see Phil at ESR......the may as well fit a credit machine to the front door!

I'll put pics up tomorrow of my latest mod :thumbs:

Just passed the £1100 mark.....

Ive only had the car 6 days!!!!

Thats impressive Al, thin you need to get back to sea :lol:

Problem is when I get back from sea, I'll have even more money in the bank!

Mst stop going through to see Phil at ESR......the may as well fit a credit machine to the front door!

I'll put pics up tomorrow of my latest mod :thumbs:

Dont give him ideas :headhurt: a cashpoint :scare: Nice one bud, look forward to the pics :D

1538€ on a Nismo exhaust

and some nickels and pennies on a stubby areal and cargo net

There is one mod which keeps costing me money however. I try increasing the weight of the car by filling it up with petrol. But no matter how much I put in at some point all of it is gone and I have to start all over again :rant: Most expensive mod so far :rant:

1538€ on a Nismo exhaust

and some nickels and pennies on a stubby areal and cargo net

There is one mod which keeps costing me money however. I try increasing the weight of the car by filling it up with petrol. But no matter how much I put in at some point all of it is gone and I have to start all over again :rant: Most expensive mod so far :rant:

:lol::lol: yes, trying to ignore that one. Each mod = 1 tank of petro to test so add £70 per mod :surrender:

Guest prescience
12.7K :scare: (sold at a loss :blush: but worth it :teeth: )

bet it was well worth it, why did you sell, you plan on getting another?

I've always held to the view (and it's probably my age :wheelchair:) that this is a Z forum and talk of other cars is inappropriate and misplaced :blush: (albeit that I could do)

I enjoyed the Z tremendously, took it as far as I wanted, lost 15k in the process (what the heck ;) ) and still continue to post on the basis that I might be able to (and sometimes do) contribute positively - whilst recognising that some people will say 'you don't have a Z so shut the f*ck up' :lol:

I've always held to the view (and it's probably my age :wheelchair:) that this is a Z forum and talk of other cars is inappropriate and misplaced :blush: (albeit that I could do)

I enjoyed the Z tremendously, took it as far as I wanted, lost 15k in the process (what the heck ;) ) and still continue to post on the basis that I might be able to (and sometimes do) contribute positively - whilst recognising that some people will say 'you don't have a Z so shut the f*ck up' :lol:

Nah appreciate you stuck around, you have given me great advice in the past and hope you continue you to do so, even though I harrass you with more questions on how to.. :lol:

Glad you've stuck around, D. Your knowledge and experience is invaluable. :thumbs:

Agreed Dorian. Some members are worth keeping on a consultancy level! :lol:

Not really though about it. Don't really care! When I get the car into the bodyshop (ie when I'm home long enough!) it'll be worth it.

You can't put a price on walking out a breaking into a smile evey time you see your car and beeming with pride..... For everything else theres mastercard! :teeth:

Agreed Dorian. Some members are worth keeping on a consultancy level! :lol:

Not really though about it. Don't really care! When I get the car into the bodyshop (ie when I'm home long enough!) it'll be worth it.

You can't put a price on walking out a breaking into a smile evey time you see your car and beeming with pride..... For everything else theres mastercard! :teeth:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Dorian can I ask what the list of mods were that you had done to your Z to get to 12.7 k? :blush: