On the hunt for a 370z nismo

Kamikaze

Test drove a 370z at the weekend and fell in love with it so I'm currently trying to sell my current car to free up some funds. Any common faults or issues I should be aware of? Tried to do as much reading up as I can before I take the plunge. Running costs seems pretty good considering the type of car and insurance is looking pretty good especially for a 21 year old lol

Yeah that's in the budget, I like the look of the invidia system. Will be getting it mapped aswell as it's a bit of a drop in power from the current car. I like the sound of the ecutek set up with switchable maps

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Will be my first rwd so I ain't promising anything lol From all my research them seem relatively cheap to run for what they are...is there something I'm missing?

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There was a stunning white one on here not long ago,

I spoke to my previous insurance company (Adrian flux NEVER AGAIN) who were insuring me on my 350z about insuring a 370z and was assured that it would only increase a little. When I did get round to getting a quote with all the details over the phone a week later they came back at £7000....compare to £1300 for my 350z! Managed to get a decent quote through Elephant afterwards..

Owned my 370 for a few months and no problems so far!

It's a rear wheel drive car so if you haven't driven one before get used to the handling before giving it some beans otherwise it will bite you firmly on the backside.

• Like 1

It's got the world's most intrusive traction control, I think he'll probably be okay :lol:

If my other half can drive an MR2 with no idea of physics and no TCS at the same age, I think he'll be fine in a Zed.

21!!!! Git.

Jealous much? Old fart! :lol: :lol:

I'm well Jeal.

Of pretty much everyone.

Big 40 this year, scary as!!

You do remember that you own an R33 GTR right?! :dry::D

Link: http://www.350z-uk.com/topic/104029-r33-gtr-vspec-modest-build-thread/

Probably early onset of alzheimer's Flex, ...I'd get that checked. :lol: