E34 M5 - I'm guessing that birds no longer dig them

Ceejay29

I have just received this picture message from my old man after returning to his Beemer this afternoon :lol:

4E1A514E-2971-403F-B439-1B76D5857DE0_zpsuimal88d.jpg

I presume it was more than one bird; but a great effort nonetheless given the absence of trees and it being the only car hit!

Someone could have been cruel and put bread all over it, we used to do it to a "mate" years ago who kept inviting himself out with us on surf trips, soon as he was in the water, covered his van in bread.

Edited by Jetpilot

Someone could have been cruel and put bread all over it, we used to do it to a "mate" years ago who kept inviting himself out with us on surf trips, soon as he was in the water, covered his van in bread.

:lol: amazing

Apparently I have been told in the past that birds like to poop over water and the shines tops of cars glimmer like water when they are overhead but I am not sure could have been just bunkum. 🙂

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Apparently I have been told in the past that birds like to poop over water and the shines tops of cars glimmer like water when they are overhead but I am not sure could have been just bunkum. 🙂

That would make sense.

This is true, David Attenborough told me himself :)

• Like 1