VELOCITY INTAKE MANIFOLD

nissanjuke

Has anybody on the forum fitted the above to a DE model 350 z, if so can you give me your opinion on them,as I dont want to fit forced induction as I would like to get a 370 roadster next, saving up just now. :)

Has anybody on the forum fitted the above to a DE model 350 z, if so can you give me your opinion on them,as I dont want to fit forced induction as I would like to get a 370 roadster next, saving up just now. :)

I will be fitting mine shortly, however my zed is FI. The only people I've seen with them fitted are all FI as Tricky-Ricky has mentioned.

They do look pretty though...

I have miltek exhaust,hfc,s,pop charger,plenum spacer,uprev, what would the next stage be without going FI, KINETIX RACING have said they have developed a new one and gives NA CARS 30bhp increase, is this bollocks? :teeth::D

I have miltek exhaust,hfc,s,pop charger,plenum spacer,uprev, what would the next stage be without going FI, KINETIX RACING have said they have developed a new one and gives NA CARS 30bhp increase, is this bollocks? :teeth::D

Yeh of course it is.. you already have a spacer fitted so you might expect to get a few more ponies but we're talking single figures.

You'd probably achieve as much by getting rid of the pop charger and going back to the standard air box with a high performance air filter..!

• Like 1

As Mr Smith said "yes it's bo**ocks."

If you know you're saving up for a 370 roadster then I'd just try to live with your 350 as is for now, ...I mean you've taken it pretty much as far as you can performance wise without starting to throw silly money at it.

Personally I'd just focus more on what you want your next Zed to be and maybe even start planning your mods for that so you either have a good idea & some savings ready for it or even a parts bin full of mods ready to go on the 370 when you get it. :teeth:;)

All of the above is pointless, unless all OP wants to achieve is a couple extra numbers on his bit of paper.

None of it will be noticeable.

You asked how to achieve more power without spending SC money. This leads me to believe that you actually want to feel a difference in power.

That's not going to happen with any more bolt ons.

Changing the exhaust won't make any more difference than your miltek already provides.

All of the above is pointless, unless all OP wants to achieve is a couple extra numbers on his bit of paper.

None of it will be noticeable.

You asked how to achieve more power without spending SC money. This leads me to believe that you actually want to feel a difference in power.

That's not going to happen with any more bolt ons.

Changing the exhaust won't make any more difference than your miltek already provides.

But it is very pwetty!!😉
  • Like 3

How much power do you want and how much do you want to spend?

NA tuning (rough stages)

Decats

Plenum spacer

Exhaust

Headers

Cams

Valvesprings/retainers (and wilder cams)

Full NA engine build

You can throw a couple of grand at it to get 310bhp, or spend a few more and get 350-400 with boost.

If you went for the Jun stroker kit, 8.4:1 comp ration would not be great on an NA car!

I do love my car,and really enjoy it with the mods I have,plenum spacer,hfc,milltek,popcharger,dp throttle contol,uprev,spending big money like £5000 and upwards,I rather save and get a 370 white or yellow roadster if possible, once I sell my roadster.

cheers everybody for the advice :thumbs:;)